Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 03:24 PM

He Never Fails To Amaze Me!!

So this morning as I'm sitting here looking at all the new posts and posting some of my own I hear a bark come from the kitchen. (the living room and the kitchen are one big room and are only separated by the floor difference and the counter where the sink is. So its visible from where me and OH were but Chance cant really see us, if that makes sense) OH asked Chance what he needed, its what we do when he barks. He barked again and we asked him if he had to go potty. He barked again. And OH took him out while I'm typing this This is the first time that Chance has told us that he has to go potty when he cant come right up to us!!! I'm so proud of him!!!
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Bless him!!! Well done Chance!! He's a good boy, he knows it's not to be done in the house.

Heidi
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 05:15 PM
He did it again this morning!!!!!
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 08:05 AM
Brilliant, that's what you want! Makes life so much easier doesn't it? You wait until he does it during the night though, it's not so much fun then. LOL

Heidi
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL! Im not sure if he will. My guys arent allowed to do much of anything at night. Im so mean
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 01:14 PM
I'd have paid the price if I'd ignored Dingo last night, he's got a poorly tummy so he was making it clear he was not doing that in his crate. LOL

Heidi