View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 07:32 PM
i read that about the cat the other day, i wish i cud throw them off the balcony
i dont mean this in a bad way, but i hoe the cat died after the first time it was thrown over, at least it would not of felt any more pain.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Heartbreaking
Run free little one, free of pain, and out of this cruel world xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Yes, that's one Godsend Vicki, he's out of this cruel, cruel world now. Why are there such evil people like this on our planet, as someone else has said, I wish we could send them all to Mars or something, they don't deserve to be in the company of our innocent creatures. I just can't get over this, and I don't think I have ever heard of a cruel act quite as bad as this one either. Let's hope he gets what he deserves, not necessarily by our law enforcement coz they won't do anything as we well know, but I always say "what goes around comes around" so he'll get it alright!
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2006, 09:07 PM
I'd just love to ask whoever did this what kind of thrill they get watching a poor animal suffer like that.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since they showed pictures on midlands today.

as it's been said here, he's out of pain now
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

20-02-2006, 09:09 PM
Absolutely horrific I agree Helena, this scum deserves the beatings of their life. Theres bound to be people out there who know who did it and I think even the most hardened of people would find this hard to stomach.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-02-2006, 09:17 PM
There has to be stronger rules on dog ownership in this country
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 09:21 PM
i know Stuart, i wish i'd never looked at the picture, i cant stop thinking about it either. i just cant understand what goes through a person head in order to do something so bad
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Total disbelief.....too bad for words
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 06:30 PM
unbeliveable , no words to discribe my disgust for the scum who done this
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Been thinking about this again today. Doesnt it seem a bit funny that the dog was in a flat "normal" position, and that the collar, harness and PLASTIC muzzle were not burned? Maybe the dog was dead when set on fire, to hide evidence of other wrong doing? I would of imagined if the dog was alive he would of struggled like mad to get away, and the scene would of been somewhat more disturbed and chewed up than it looked? Just something thats been playing on my mind today.
Dawn.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >