Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:42 PM

Zena again (gsd pup) enjoying some sun

Just been having a little play out in the garden and had a nother play with the new dslr camera! Can'tnotice much difference if I'm honest though!

Here's my baby

The shine on her coat is amazing, this is one healthy pup even if she is a tad skinny!

and here's the boy, making the most of a bit of peace!

This toy is now boring, it's at least a week old! Lol! Must get some more tomorrow;- Or maybe it's put that blooming camera away mum and let's get on with our game!

Thanks for looking at my girlie, hope you haven't had enough yet coz I'm going out armed with the camera tomorrow morning so watch out!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Lol Helena, I for one love looking at your girlie, she is gorgeous.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:48 PM
Thanks Jen, she always looks such a happy little soul, except for that last pic of course, she got fed up with me shooting! She'll just have to get used to it though coz she's soooo photogenic!xxx
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 03:54 PM
More lovely pics H. I adore Zena, so can't get enough piccies of her I would like to see more pics of her on your walk on the Downs please
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2009, 04:02 PM
Ha ha, they're all legs and ears at that age aint they, lovely pics BTW.
lynnb
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-02-2009, 04:11 PM
more pics of the yummy zena, she is SOOOO pretty.
I will never get bored of looking at her.
What a sweetheart
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I think the sun only ever shines in your garden...Zena is looking so big already, where does the time go, Georgie is looking good xx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Bored.........it will never happen
Dont you just love those ears
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
More lovely pics H. I adore Zena, so can't get enough piccies of her I would like to see more pics of her on your walk on the Downs please
Thanks Kirsty. Yes, I should have taken it this morning, I walked right to the top of Cissbury Hill (National Trust beauty spot) and it's soooooo high up, the sun had only just risen 7.00am and we had it all to ourselves! Brilliant walk, and Zena never fell off the side on our way down either, which was a bonus!!! I thought I might be a bit cluttered with the camera, but of course this one hangs round my neck, so it'll be a definite for tomorrow's walk, bound to be sunny again!

Originally Posted by nero View Post
Ha ha, they're all legs and ears at that age aint they, lovely pics BTW.
Thanks Dennis, she's certainly all legs, they haven't stop growing, along with those ears of course, I'm just waiting for the rest to catch up!!!

Originally Posted by lynnb View Post
more pics of the yummy zena, she is SOOOO pretty.
I will never get bored of looking at her.
What a sweetheart
Thanks Lynn, I find myself watching her all the time too somehow, but for different reasons! Lol!

Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
I think the sun only ever shines in your garden...Zena is looking so big already, where does the time go, Georgie is looking good xx
Lol! Well you know what they say!!! She's 16 weeks tomorrow, so 4 months old, that's a milestone in her life, let's hope the only changes made will be on the outside! Thanks inkliveeva, and Georgie looks gorgeous too now, thanks to those other steroids, we've never looked back, plus of course, he's such a happy boy now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi Aitch still loving looking at those ears, can't help smiling, she is just so adorable. post whenever you can, like the action shot too.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >