Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2022, 10:34 AM

sunny Friday 3rd June

Good morning everyone who may come on

Lovely morning here warm and sunny. Teazle walked, washing dried and ironed and all windows up and down outside cleaned, also housework done. Now cooking lunch so I think a restful afternoon is called for

Hope all are well. Take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Morning sue
Spent yesterday painting fence panel and planks, that's all done but boy, do I know about it....I am sooooo tired!
Quiet day today for me I think, just hoover wash and power brush the lawn lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2022, 11:28 AM
Good morning all. A bit cooler today.

I think every man and his dog has come to Skeg this weekend. Hopefully, they are not looking for Jubilee excitement because there is none. Our small village has made more of an effort.

Me thinks one guy will be in trouble soon (if not already). The idiot didn't only pitch a tent on the park, but did so in the small field that is at the bottom of the main entrance. Some people are completely brain dead

Sue, you make me tired just listening to how you fill your day (every day). You have my admiration. You too, Kelly. Fence painting is the worst
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Hi all. I am so lazy compared to everyone else. Dusting, putting rubbish out. Walking and reading which I have lots to do now as my friend Ann brought to me this morning, 8 of them. Wonderful.��that is a book.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2022, 05:04 PM
I do too much and suffer for it but it won't get done otherwise.....I need a few days after to recover but......I had a very physical job and I still struggle to accept that I can't do what I used too.
Chris, oh dear....... hopefully the man will move on quickly
Brenda, I just finished a book today, it was really interesting a bit complicated, it was about an app and cyber crime leading to murder and the fact about anyone on a computer/ phone can be anonymous and whoever they want.... which is true.
Forgot to say, it rained so I didn't do the lawn