Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
If I didn't know better I'd say you had a couple of Wolves unwrapping a present in your living room!

Fantastic pics Mys, keep em coming!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks Vix, Mini, Deefin, and Rips

lol rips

Mini your right he did look hilarious sitting on the steps...lol...That's when you know you've got a big dog! When it takes a seat!

Vix when does OH want them??...He can borrow them when I need some peace and quiet...lol...They would adore your girl, I know that.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks Luz, glad you liked the pics and they made you giggle That's always nice to hear

You know Keena and Brodie most likely are related, most of these guys are in one way or another at this early stage...Keena has 2 or 3 of the same relies in her pedigree as Kody even and Brodie has the Mahlek bloodline too doesn't she.

Why don't ya post pics already, so I can actually see her
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Oh I do wish I could I have downloaded them onto the computer but cannot figure how to put them onto here.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Awww Luz, we will all try to help, just ask what you don't know have you looked at the how to post pictures section??
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-07-2005, 09:28 PM
Your dogs look in heaven!!

We bought a bed like this for our dogs at christmas, we thought they would only rip it up but we got it anyway just to say "merry christmas" and 7 months later the dogs are still sleeping on it, the stuffing is still 100% there and the covers have washed over and over again brilliantly. (mum even stuffs the pillow in the washer too!
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 01:17 AM
Thanks Frances

Wow you get the whole cushion in the machine!...Yours might be a different size to our ones maybe, these ones are a bit huge (cushions folks, now now!...lol)
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:45 AM
I´m dead jealous - I want a bed like that for Ally too, but as you say yourself, the prices in the petshops are
I havent tried E-bay. Not sure I know how to

But I really would love one of those beds. Your dogs are lucky (and looks lovely btw )
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 09:52 AM
Your dogs are stunning love seeing pics of them looks like they love there new beds Brill pics as always
I got one like that for my lab a few months back, Am there not too expensive where i got mine from and you dont have to bid for them maybe someone who is coming to bh could buy you one and then you pay them back?
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Thanks girls
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >