Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 10:05 AM

Who Would You Most Like To Meet

On dogsey , ok i know a lot of you guys either know each other personally and have met up on dogsey meets etc ,
But is there any dogsey member you would most like to meet in person and why , and is there any dogsey dog you would like to meet and give big cuddles to in person,
Yes im being a nosey bat again , no im just wondering .
I have already met ZB as you all know we have been friends for many years and joined dogsey together ,
I would like to meet Everyone and all there dogs ,so i can dog nap them all in my ventilated lorry
I would also love to meet AZZ so i can thank him personally for starting up dogsey as it is the best forum on the planet ,I would also have loved to met Shadow boxer ,or even known her on a personall level like a lot of you lucky ppl already have done ,as her threads are fasinating, funny and also very informative ,and to me i think she was the back bone to the little dogsey family ,we are today

xxxdk
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:10 PM
i dont know enough about anyone here yet to say but i have met mahooli, and her and her fur guys were lovely.
Anyone who shares my passion for irish setters and saints would have to be first choice i suppose.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh there are so many, Scorpio, Cocker Mum, Crazycokers, Inca, DK & ZB obviously and Random, Ramble, Patch and Pod and, well the list is endless lol!
Becky
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Vicki and Helena 54 definitely but so many more as well. I'd love to get us all together. I know Helen would love to meet her cyber Cassie though so it would be lovely to get together.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:50 PM
I wouldn't know where to start as there are so,so many.Got to say I love you all in many different ways,some for fun,some for advice,some for sympathy,etc,etc,,,,,,,,,,.Everyones dogs are gorgeous and I just want them all,so maybe it's just best I stick to virtual hugs eh?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:55 PM
There are loads really but two who spring to mind are Deccy and Patch.I would love to meet Patch to get all her tips on agility for me and Fudge and because she has such a great bunch of dogs. Them and Fudge would make a superb pirate crew.I would love to meet Deccy as I really admire her writing and we have communicated abit about the book.Then there is Scorpio as I have never been in the presence of that many dogs at once and it intrigues me, also to meey someone who has dedicated her life to her dogs would be fascinating.

I would of course love to meet very many Dogsey members but they were the first three who jumped to mind.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 06:59 PM
There are loads i'd love to meet up with and I KNOW we'd have a great laugh if we went on a night out, I think you know who you are!

But I think I would most like to meet Shona because she has been there for me a lot this year from problems with Maddy to problems with men and I dunno what i'd have done without her.

Ok you call puke now! :smt043
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 07:16 PM
I would love to meet Deccy
That's a first - I have never been featured in any of these lists - nor have my dogs! I'm very very flattered, thank you!
My wish list falls into four groups: (in no particular order)
1. All the members who donated photos for my book, whether they were used or not;
2. Vicki, Alex and Losos for going the extra (1,000) miles when I was in despair, you three know the details I will be eternally grateful
3. The two guys I secretly fancy
4. Anyone on this site who thinks I might in some small way be able to help with something but haven't asked yet - probably 'cos I'm not much good at it!!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Thats a good idea a dogsey nite out , could ya imagine it us lot hitting the clubs , poor bugg@rs would think they were being invaded ,l,ol,xxdk
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 08:17 PM
a lot of people!

i dont know all of you very well to say tbh - but im sure we'd haev a laugh if every dogsey member got together one day!!!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >