Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 05:35 AM

Good morning dogsey Sunday

Good morning all from the land of green and more green! Crazy start to the day here. Dont laugh! Woke very early., called home then decided to work in the garden as I was worried re my wee bean seedlings.. So from 5 to 6 am there i was, just me and the dogs and cats, working away then watering,, rather lovely in the peace with the clouds climbing the mountains ....Thought there was enough breeze to keep the midges away and was mostly covered up but they got me some. Ah well, almost all the beans are in now! Always ONE that manages to hide,, Some calendula too and it does seem to help keep the slugs away.. My curly kale is looking grand and I will soon be picking some.. Long day ahead now...But that is fine too.. plenty for hands to do. I hope all there have a wonderful Sunday as I know it can be a grand family day with good food...ENJOY!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Morning all. Woken up early again. I bet as the days get shorter after today we all start waking up later. hope you all slept as well as you could and that peeps fee refreshed. Entertaining today so probably won't get back on til later so have a good day.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 07:27 AM
Morning Rosebud I see we have duplicated. Maybe someone will put them together. Have a good and bite free day. Midges that is not you, you must eat.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 07:28 AM
I see I have duplicated with Rosebud. Can someone amalgamate please. Thankyou.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
Enjoy your entertaining today.

Had a bit of rain here this morning that will please my brother.
Gorden is plumbing in the bathroom sink today then maybe some gardening depending on the weather then out for a coffee later.

Hope all peeps are feeling well today.

It was nice to see you Harvey on last nights thread.

June Gorden thinks he may know why our new account is on review. Funny what makes sense when you are asleep. We have a £500 overdraft facility which some months we use not all of it but if we want to do something big to the house or garden. So his thinking is they now think we are asking for a £1000 overdraft. Hopefully now the notes have gone on to the underwriter why we need a new account and she can speak to them saying we want like for like and close the old account down it will all go smoothly.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2015, 08:21 AM
Raining here this morning and quite dull and gloomy. Funnily enough Brenda, I did sleep later than usual. I don't like going out to the girls early at the weekend anyway as Keshi has her own way of welcoming breakfast, coupled with a war dance, and I'm sure people don't want their lie ins disturbed
Lynn it could well be that, you've been their customer for many years, and I really can't see them turning you away, but its knife edge stuff isn't it.
Going to see if I can merge threads for you
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Done it....took a bit of working out then....but got there
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 08:33 AM
Ah but you are cleverer than me at this computer stuff. I am hopeless. Alright once I know it but learning new things on it I take forever and daughter gets quite cross with me. Worried that I will press the wrong key. I love a dog that likes it's food. Hard work when they don't. lol! Must away and sort out table for later. bfn. Have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 08:40 AM
Good Morning everyone, didn't post earlier before because of the confusion with threads. Can anyone who starts the first thread of the day make sure it is headed 'Daily Dogsey Thread in its title with the day emphasised so that we know it is the 'Daily Dogsey thread' and not just someone posting ad hoc. Thank you. Not very nice here this morning. Steve has gone off to finish a job and then will be back to organize himself to go fishing for the day. Thinks the clouded over weather will be great for fishing.

Lynn so sorry you are having so much trouble with the banking system. I have been mucked about in the past was with the Woolwich and then they closed and told me my account would be transferred to Barclays, no way I told them to transfer to LLoyds only to find a couple of years later to be told my LLoyds branch was now TSB. I give up seems nothing stays the same.

Griff hope you are ok today and Sue, hope Barry is progressing ok too. Nippy Jen, look after yourself and Brian and June, no overdoing things today!

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2015, 08:56 AM
Good morning

Hope the plumbing goes smoothly and you manage to get gardening done and go out for a coffee Lynn

Enjoy your entertaining Brenda

Your day must be nearly finished now Rosebud with such an early start Take the rest of the day easy

Have a nice restful day Moyra with Steve out of your way

Hope you continue to improve Griff. Doesn't matter what you think you look like at least you feel well enough to take the dogs out.

i was up earlyish. Teazle walked, some bedding plants put in and broad beans picked, blanched and now in the freezer. Seem to be doing well with them at the moment. Barry is up, had breakfast with no moaning and is feeling well - long may this continue

Have a good day and stay safe
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >