Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 11:42 AM

Folding Fabric Dog Crate - Large

I recently bought Henry a folding fabric dog crate which I thought would be great to take to the dog shows with us, he could relax in there before and after he was needed in the ring.

However, I must have got my sizes a bit muddled up as it's huge, you could easily fit a great dane in there and, although I don't mind him having plenty of room to move about, I have to think of the ease of carrying it to and from the venue, so I feel I need to sell this one and buy a smaller one.

The dimensions are: 715mm wide, 1080mm long and 810mm deep. It is in a beige and black and has a removable fleecy bottom and comes with a carrying case. It is made by Lazy-bones

Here are some photos, I can take some more in need.

It isn't brand new, I have had it up in my lounge to try Henry out in it a few times, but it hasn't been to any shows with us and he has always been clean when he's been in it.

We're based in Milton Keynes so it can be collected from us, I could possibly get it to Essex for collection from my parents or would be happy to get a quote to post it

I'm ideally looking for about £50 for it but am open to offers as I really need to sell this in order to buy another. Please feel free to pm me with any questions.

Many thanks
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Shame you are so far away!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm happy to post/courier it, we have a business account so it would probably cost less than £10 to send
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2011, 09:14 PM
Have sent you a PM