View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
danielle0211
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-07-2010, 09:32 PM
i think dog games stock the perfect fit harness that is what i used for bailey for his tracking
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-07-2010, 10:00 PM
Hi,

I've called a few places suggested to me today and also received a couple of PMs freomthose who can put me in touch with peopel who can make to measure or who can make me a harness themselves.

Just to clarify - Zane's chest measures 123cm around the deepest part, just behind his elbows and decreases to approx 96cm in the middle of his back which is where his last harness attached to his lead. his waist measurement is 78 cm so although it doesn't always show in photographs, his chest depth has caused a problem - partly because of the actual size and partly because I've found it's difficult to find a harness which can be adjusted to that extent.

I'll continue tomorrow on the adventure to getting him his new harness.

Laura xx
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2010, 10:21 AM
I'll measure Kiki around the chest tonight if you'd like - she has a big, almost Dobermann shaped chest but the EzyDog XL fits her fine.
werewolf
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Keep us posted Laura xxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2010, 11:50 AM
I can recommend dog-games fleece lined harness have got them for 2 of my dogs pretty much next day delivery from them too & excellent customer service.

Must get one for Jazz!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2