Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Moli View Post
You sound just like me...I hate people in too..We are having 3 rooms decorated soon, one being the kitchen which is where I live!!!!!
Just think how nice it would be once it all done...
Well all I can say is Moli, you're a braver woman than I am, THREE ROOMS in one hit, one of which is the kitchen??? This kitchen is only getting a facelift this time around I just couldn't stand to be banished from it for more than one day, it's my sanctuary just like it is yours! Funny how us women like the kitchen isn't it, I don't think I could ever have a house with a kitchen you can't live in, and no table would send me completely insane, I don't know how people cope with those little kitchens you just cook in, coz I do everything in mine and unfortunately, so do the dogs, which makes it a little crowded at busy times, that's why I'm getting my little summer house out in the garden this year I always remember the good parties in the past, they were only good ones, when everybody ended up in my kitchen!!! Good luck with it, it's gotta be done I suppose, but if I were you, I'd book a little holiday with the dogs and leave them to it (I'm learning in me old age )

Hi Claire I know, what is it with me!!! He's one of my friend's husbands too, I'd better ring her to check if he's ok I think! He did get a 30 quid tip coz he got me all the lino at cost from his works and saved me 150 quid, so that should have helped! Kitchen worktops next, that'll be fun, that won't be done in a morning will it

I'm just glad I have one of those hubby's who does just about everything around here and doesn't mind me "supervising" aka sticking my nose in where it's not wanted, but over the years, he's learned to live with it - unlike the poor bloke who worked her this morning He's got to come back in a couple of weeks coz one of the bathrooms couldn't be done, the lino wasn't in...... hmmmm nah, he'll be back I'm sure

Originally Posted by lilypup View Post
Oh Helen only you could have a workman in and reduce him to an asthma attack!! Seriously though, I hope it's all done and dusted (knowing you, it will be dusted to within an inch of its life!!) or at least nearly finished. Hope the doglets didn't get too upset with the disruption. xxxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2