View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Sorry to hear that Cassie had another fit but at least she was feeling better when you saw her later. All positive vibes going her way.

Sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
That's really good news hun, so pleased Cassie was feeling better and you were able to take her for a little walk

Sending loads more healing vibes to Cassie and loads more Collie kisses and wags winging their way to her from Jack

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Cassie

(((HUGS)))
Thanks Christine. I do feel better for seeing her. It was so nice to see her more herself. Thanks so much for the kisses and wags from Jack too

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am so pleased to hear she is brighter. You must feel so relieved and John will be happier too.
I hope you both get a better nights sleep tonight.
Loads more (((Hugs))) and positive coming your way. Xx
Thanks Lynn, I am relieved but cautiously so obviously. I think we will sleep better tonight definitely xxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Great news. Hope her recovery continues so well xxxxxxxxxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 07:02 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH, now what did I tell you!!!! You stayed positive, you stayed strong, plus you had all these lovely Dogsey vibes heading her way, you'd be surprised what can travel miles in the air ya know Jackie!!! Thank goodness you found YOUR Cassie when you got there, coz I don't think any of us would have got any sleep tonight if you hadn't, so think of us lot now, and stay as positive and strong as you are tonight, and that little girlie of yours will sail through the rest of this. I honestly think Jackie, she's got herself over the worst, that's my gut instinct,not that I'm psychic or anything I know, but the first 24 hours are critical with anything like this and she's got through it and come out the other side, but then we wouldn't have expected any less from this little princess would we! Now get a good night's rest, phone them first thing, and don't ask to get her back before they're ready, like I wanted to! Awwwww, you've made my night now Jackie with this news on here!!! Take care, more hugs and special Zena kisses all on constant till you've got her back home where she belongs. Poor old John, he must be exhausted too, bless him.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 08:02 PM
I've not been on much this week, but I'm so sorry toread Cassie has been so poorly, poor girl she's put up with a lot lately. It does sound though from your latest visit to the vets this evening that she is doing so much better. You must be dreadfully worried about it all. I'm sure you will have her bakc home soon.xx

Big hugs from us here and an extra special one for Cassie.xx
Skyesmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Big Collie Love (((((Hugs))))) and kisses to Cassie and you from Skye XXXXXXXX

Continued Healing Thoughts and Prayers from me

Jann
XXX
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
more healing vibes, hope cassie is completely her own wee gorgeous self very soon !!!!
Thanks Dani, appreciate it xx

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Sorry to hear that Cassie had another fit but at least she was feeling better when you saw her later. All positive vibes going her way.

Sue
Thanks Sue xx

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Great news. Hope her recovery continues so well xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks A xx

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
AHHHHHHHHHH, now what did I tell you!!!! You stayed positive, you stayed strong, plus you had all these lovely Dogsey vibes heading her way, you'd be surprised what can travel miles in the air ya know Jackie!!! Thank goodness you found YOUR Cassie when you got there, coz I don't think any of us would have got any sleep tonight if you hadn't, so think of us lot now, and stay as positive and strong as you are tonight, and that little girlie of yours will sail through the rest of this. I honestly think Jackie, she's got herself over the worst, that's my gut instinct,not that I'm psychic or anything I know, but the first 24 hours are critical with anything like this and she's got through it and come out the other side, but then we wouldn't have expected any less from this little princess would we! Now get a good night's rest, phone them first thing, and don't ask to get her back before they're ready, like I wanted to! Awwwww, you've made my night now Jackie with this news on here!!! Take care, more hugs and special Zena kisses all on constant till you've got her back home where she belongs. Poor old John, he must be exhausted too, bless him.xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Aitch mate. We're really pleased. Wish John had seen her that way tonight but he was working. Hope we find her the same way tomorrow and they get her to eat something. We will be on the phone at 8:30 in the morning to check on her. Thanks for the Zena kisses as well and John appreciates all your support too. xxxxxJ

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I've not been on much this week, but I'm so sorry toread Cassie has been so poorly, poor girl she's put up with a lot lately. It does sound though from your latest visit to the vets this evening that she is doing so much better. You must be dreadfully worried about it all. I'm sure you will have her bakc home soon.xx

Big hugs from us here and an extra special one for Cassie.xx
Thanks Janet. She's really been through the mill. Bless her. We are still worried sick of course but will hopefully get a better rest tonight. xx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Skyesmum View Post
Big Collie Love (((((Hugs))))) and kisses to Cassie and you from Skye XXXXXXXX

Continued Healing Thoughts and Prayers from me

Jann
XXX
Thanks Jann and thanks to Skye xx
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Thank goodness she was brighter when you went back and you were able to see your old Cassie back.
She is on the right track.
All the Dogsey vibes are winging their way again tonight and looking forward to a positive update in the morning.
Try and get some sleep, so that you are able to concentrate on getting your precious girl home again.
xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2009, 09:17 PM
I know it must be hard for you both without her, and lonely and quiet too.

But she'll be bouncing back....very soon I'm sure xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Sending our love to you and Cassie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Page 16 of 35 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »