View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Tell me about it, both of mine cast like crazy, one long haired one short haired. Was just because she had lost her thick mane of fur I was concerned, with any of my dogs casting has never altered the appearance of the fur. Hopefully it will grow back in ok
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
I wouldn't really know but we are nearly 4 months in & I've still got the hoover permanently attached to my arm, as soon as I finish, the floor is covered in fur again in minutes!

Same problem here! We had a brief respite for about eight weeks, and now I too have the hoover attached to my arm! I cannot believe that a short coated dog is not bald after so much shedding.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2010, 07:54 PM
My last dog was long haired, hair about 12-14 inches long so when I got Lana who is short haired I rejoiced. Blooming heck it's worse, those hairs stick into everything and are hard to get out. I go into the bathroom and there are hairs on the toilet seat, cistern and bath so I reckon they must be falling from my clothes.

Lana's moulting is horrendous the last few weeks and it's surprised me because it's a lot cooler now than it was and had thought she would have got rid of it in the very warm weather.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2