View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-12-2005, 10:37 AM
I'm going through the same with my mal,she eats everything and i mean everything - wallpaper,plaster off the walls,soil,underwear,socks,shoes etc etc......she's been very destructive. I have to leave her out during the day or else I'd have no house left,but outside too she's very destructive....i have no garden left,she ate all my plants ,killed the rabbit and tore some of the fencing down(this is because our next door neighbour torments her with her little rat of a dog).

I come to the end of my tether with her sometimes but I couldnt be without her,Im sure we'll get through it...............somehow lol

Where there's a will,there's a way....
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-12-2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks everyone for you suggestions, I have now bought some crates which they both love, they are very happy to go in and out of their own accord. I shut them at night and they are fine with it they go straight to sleep. So problem sorted I no longer worry when I go to bed. Once Misty has finished teething I will gradually reintroduce them to sleeping without the crates, In the hope that they will not chew so much due to lack of teething and the fact they have not been used to doing so.

Good luck flow-wolf hope you sort you problem out too.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3