Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lovesgsds
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally Posted by leadstaffs View Post
I would not do anything just yet. I would wait until she is at least 18 months if everything else is good.
Really? I've been told by a few people now there is no way it will correct, its about a centimetre out? I've done quite a bit o research and I know the bottom jaw grows slower then the top but I thought she'd always have that now?

Great if theres a chance it might correct
leadstaffs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lovesgsds View Post
Really? I've been told by a few people now there is no way it will correct, its about a centimetre out? I've done quite a bit o research and I know the bottom jaw grows slower then the top but I thought she'd always have that now?

Great if theres a chance it might correct
How old is she now
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2011, 07:34 PM
I see a lot of dogs at work with serious mouth faults, so someone is breeding these dogs! One of the worst lately was a dog that was overshot by about an inch. He finds it difficult to eat and can only have soft food. He was bought from a disreputable source who didn't inform the owner. I only hope they have the good sense not to breed from him.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3