Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:04 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all

Working from home this morning, then off to a meeting at around 11.30 in North London.

Managed to bring forward my bridge fitting from 2/4/07 to 20/3/07. Only a couple of weeks, but it made me feel a bit better. Louise, the receptionist said “if the temporary bridge breaks in the meantime, just give us a ring”. I said that I would be appearing on their doorstep if that was the case

Had my blood test yesterday morning and all went well. It’s great when the actual blood experts take the samples – never any bother. However, last time, a practise nurse did it, and had quite a bit of bother. Two very bruised arms, and only a third of the blood taken later, we all gave up. I guess there’s a lesson to be learned here

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem :
Three very macho mice are standing around trying to outdo each other. The first mouse says: "You know those little pellets they put out around the house trying to poison us? I love those things. I eat 'em like candy."
The second mouse, not to be outdone says: "Oh yeah? Well, you know those mousetraps they put out to try to catch us? What I do is get on the trap, grab the cheese, and then flip over onto my back, and when the steel bar comes swinging down, I grab it and do bench presses with it."
The third mouse says: "You guys are really a couple of tough mice, and I'd love to keep hangin' out with you here, but I gotta go screw the cat."
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:08 AM
Morning Vicki. Busy day here for me. Away for the weekend as of tomorrow so everyone left behind needs organising.
Yoga tonight then early night.
Have a good day everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-03-2007, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki,glad the blood test went ok.
Morning all have a good day.I am off shopping for cake stuff today making Grandsons Birthday cake he is 5 today and we will be seeing him Saturday and going bowling.
Enjoy your weekend Luz.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:32 AM
lovely day here, hope you are all sharing the sunshine. My cold kept me awake a lot of last night but did manage to finishe my book. Governors meetingd this morning then hopefully some sleep catch up for me.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:37 AM
morning all, been very down over last few days. am now without a car as o/h has sent motorbility car back - got 30 mins notice as he couldnt be bothered to talk to me about anything. should really be going looking for a car but got no energy or enthusiasim.

have a good day all

sue
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Looking quite nice out there today, day off for me today so will be making the most of it as i have a new boiler being fitted tomorrow and the house will be in chaos.

Have a good Thursday all xx
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Morning All,
it's a lovely crisp bright morning here. just walked the park and the dogs are now all sleeping again............ Oh to be a dog.......
the day has started not too well though as i've just had a text from an owner who can't kept her cocker any more and is bringing him back to me on Saturday. so now i will be six!!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Morning Laura
Morning Lynn
Morning Rachel
Morning Sue *HUG*
Morning Jules
Morning Kitty
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Morning all Got a trip to the vet with Finn again this morning. He now has a yeasty ear probably caused by his long course of antibiotics That dog is determined to bankrupt me and after that we are going to a dog area nearby for his first proper run since he cut his foot. So I expect two really tired dogs by lunch time.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2007, 07:52 AM
Morning Carole good luck at the vets
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >