View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 07:43 PM
AMAZING doggie pics TW! Wonderful! I could just plunge into that rippled water right now (but I know it would be freezing cold lol!)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2013, 07:45 PM
It is just right actually, quite cool without being freezing, am doing a lot of walking in it at the moment and it is fine.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Where it is fenced off is where MercMan is building his 4 houses with river frontage
June, I love looking at your pack they are such stunning dogs and a great credit to you. Whatever life throws at you at least you know you have them to protect you (As best they can) and love you unconditionally.

As for the bridge and MercMan - Well frankly these days I can see houses going in there and some will have that bridge in their back (or front) garden.

As I said last night (or was it the night before ) they are shoehorning houses into the tinniest piece of land nowadays and wonder of wonder people are buying them I repeat my statement made before "There are just too many people in England" and Wales and Scotland are going down the same route.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Well would YOU buy a house with THAT filling your windows I can see the others selling, but I have no idea whatsoever how he is going to disguise the 'view' of the bridge
The rest of the views are stunning

but with that in front of them they'll never get to see it

Not sure if my pack will ever protect me, Mabs will run and hide, Keshi will go over to make friends, and Cariad and Lona will examine them closely to see if there is any food in the offing they are not a guarding breed at all, in fact if they are in the house and someone knocks on the door, they usually come to get me to 'tell' me, but rare for them to even bark, maybe a wuff, but nothing hysterical. The police apparently tried them out, but they were not at all interested in going on the bite or catching people, more interested in getting a cuddle However they look the part, and no one would want to risk it to find out I always think
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Back again now that Corrie has finished and I have a drink beside me

TW those pictures of the dogs are lovely. As for your lot being no good at guarding, at least they come to tell you if someone is about. Jimmi merely lifts an eyelid, sighs, and goes back to sleep. He's hopeless.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Well would YOU buy a house with THAT filling your windows I can see the others selling, but I have no idea whatsoever how he is going to disguise the 'view' of the bridge
The rest of the views are stunning

but with that in front of them they'll never get to see it

Not sure if my pack will ever protect me, Mabs will run and hide, Keshi will go over to make friends, and Cariad and Lona will examine them closely to see if there is any food in the offing they are not a guarding breed at all, in fact if they are in the house and someone knocks on the door, they usually come to get me to 'tell' me, but rare for them to even bark, maybe a wuff, but nothing hysterical. The police apparently tried them out, but they were not at all interested in going on the bite or catching people, more interested in getting a cuddle However they look the part, and no one would want to risk it to find out I always think
They certainly do look the part! I wouldn't 'mess' with them!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2013, 08:07 PM
You'd certainly get a good wash
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Well would YOU buy a house with THAT filling your windows
Well personally no but when I worked in London they built a block of flats and the ones on the second floor had the bedrooms about 5 metres away from the Docklands Light Railway, so all the commuters (Including me) could look directly into the bedroom Some people will buy anything
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-08-2013, 08:38 PM
they usually come to get me to 'tell' me, but rare for them to even bark, maybe a wuff, but nothing hysterical.
Depends on the level of 'threat' in my view, if something really looked like a threat you might be surprised what their reaction would be.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I can't wait to meet these numbnuts!!!!
I will await the arrival of the bulldozers etc. and see what they are going to do, will be very interesting. Very glad it is only 4 houses at least.
Page 8 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >