Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 07:36 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Monday

Good morning all Dogsey Peops

Well, it's that day again, the start of another week, let's hope it's a good one.

Zena woke me up, jumped half on the bed and licked my face, so I thought she wanted to go out, but as soon as I got up, she went and curled up back in her bed, so I got her up and made her go out just to get my own back

Hope everyone is well, along with the doglets this morning, make the most of the weather today as I think we're in for some more of the white stuff somewhen this week, it's blooming cold enough out there for it, so wrap up warm.

Off down the beach, and then I'm going to the carpet shop to have a rant at the invoice they've sent me for the bathroom lino up at the van I shall be having a good rant at him, but he's a nice man, he'll understand my gripes, and if he wants this house to carpet, he'd better give me a credit note for the invoice cos I sure aint paying it

Enjoy your day, don't work too hard if you're off to work.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Morning Helena.
Good luck with the carpet shop today.

Weather a bit damp here today. No more white stuff please.

Have a good Monday all.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 07:51 AM
Morning Helena,

Just about to head out to work. Still very snottery but guess I have to go in.

It's blowing a hoolie here so not looking forward to the drive up.

Got child protection training today, so late back this afternoon. Hoping to get a start on my assignment later too.

Have a good day all
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 07:54 AM
Morning H and all,

I am going to try and get an appointment with the doctors this morning. I can't go on surviving on 2-4 hrs sleep a night and my chest pains are getting bad again, although not sure if they are due to my lungs or my heart this time. I am totally exhausted which is making me a miserable old cow that keeps bursting into tears. Goodness knows how I am going to cope at work lugging all that heavy stuff up and down 4 flights of stairs. I just feel like totally giving up.

Sorry don't mean to drag you all down listening to my moans in the morning, but I can't tell people face to face, writing it is easier. I am afraid i am one of them face to face that says I'm fine.

Anyway whatever you are all doing I hope you have a good day and Good luck with the carpet man H.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena.
Good luck with the carpet shop today.

Weather a bit damp here today. No more white stuff please.

Have a good Monday all.
Morning Lynn, hope you don't have too busy a day sorting out care homes for your mum, and good luck if you're getting some agents round to yours. Hope Dillon is still being a good boy for you.

Originally Posted by lore View Post
Morning Helena,

Just about to head out to work. Still very snottery but guess I have to go in.

It's blowing a hoolie here so not looking forward to the drive up.

Got child protection training today, so late back this afternoon. Hoping to get a start on my assignment later too.

Have a good day all
Morning Lorraine, sorry to hear you've still got those sniffles. Yes, I saw you're in for some wild weather up there, so stay safe, you're in for a huge dumping of snow along with that wind I think, but not sure when!
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 08:11 AM
Good Morning Helena and all,

Helena I hope you have a good old rant and enjoy your beach walk.

Bev - I hope you get a doctors appointment for today and I'm sure they will be able to get to the bottom of your lack of sleep and pains. Good luck and everything crossed for you. ((hugs))

To everyone else I hope today runs smoothly for you.
All poorly dogs and people are feeling better.

I'm off on my greyhound work and will let you know how we all get on.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 08:56 AM
Morning Helena /all
What a nite never heard wind like it ,still howling a gale .
Lashing with rain now too,stuff flying about !!!!
Hope you get your invoice sorted ,enjoy your walk ,don't think we'll be going far today
JennyG
Enjoy your walk
Poorly people get better soon
Dogs all bright eyed and bushy tailed
Enjoy your day whatever your up to stay safe everyone xxxxxx
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Good morning all.

You give 'em hell, Helena. Don't know what's happened with the van bathroom, but don't you take any nonsense

Rosie is still doing well, but I'm hoping that the results are through today so that we can rule in or out more things. I'm seriously hoping we've cracked it, but I'll still be on pins for a while yet until I am sure.

We got two short walks yesterday instead of the long one I was hoping for as Gary really couldn't stand the cold (and boy was it cold). He's not coming with us today though so the long walk is definitely on!

Hope that cold gets better and the training course goes well, Lore and Bev, make sure you tell the doctor everything so that he'll be able to help you better. Hope you two (and everyone else who is ailing) are soon on the mend.

Have a good 'un all and stay safe xx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Morning Nechda, morning all

Hope you get the credit note you are after Nechda but I am sure you will - just drop some hints about all the carpeting in your house...

Lynn - I was too preoccupied yesterday to say it but I am keeping my fingers crossed that something good turns up so you can stop worrying so much.

Lorraine - I hope the "snottery" de-snots itself and that the hoolie does not cause problems with your drive to work.

Bev - the doctors really do need to sort out why you are getting those horrid chest pains and no sleep - so you must tell them how bad it is and not keep saying that you feel fine when you really feel so bad.

I hope all the poorly 2- and 4-legged ones are doing better today and that everyone keeps warm and safe.

Oh yes, Good News Meri has decided to do the mail delivery again!

One parcel delivered yesterday but at least two have possibly been returned as un-deliverable so I will have to wait until I hear more.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Morning,
Sounds like you've got my wind Lore and Norma horrible isn't it.
It's a beautiful day here, sunny and quite warm. I'm going to Dunelm Mill today with hubby's credit card
Speak later.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »