View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
red collar
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 09:16 AM
Nice dog enjoying himself Heldengebroed!
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 10:04 AM
But you still can have them work with cart if you don't have a lot of snow! It's really fun!!
Or maybe you already do?!

I've had some stupid situations skiing, believe me!
Excuse my foolish questions, but what is PP? Some kind of vaccination?

Leaving some pictures!

My oldest son (14 years old) Sledging with the dogs in the mountains, winterseason 2007/2008.

My son just on a fun trip this easter!

Kilak, enjoying the snow!
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 02:07 PM
More great photo's!

Originally Posted by Kimassok View Post
Excuse my foolish questions, but what is PP? Some kind of vaccination?
Sorry that was just me being lazy - it stands for Pet Passport and to get one I would need to have mine vaccinated against rabies. I would than have to wait 6 months from a positive result before I could bring them back into the country.
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Yes of course, luckily Norway is Rabies-free, so when we deliver puppies abroad, we need no vaccination - only PP, other than the usual puppy vaccination for Hepatitus, parvo, and so forth. But of course if the dog is returning to Norway, Then it is needed.
We use to go for competitions and shows to Sweden, and there is no PP needed, thats nice.

Now the temperatures is quite high today so there will be no training, other than just playing and having fun in the garden. My male, Luc, I use to teach stuff just for fun - we are no experts
Ingrid my youngest (and only) daughter, "owns" Luc, and they are so cute together
He is a big male (68 cm height and about 40 kg) and she is only 9 years old, but have worked and played with him since she was 4 years old
He adores her and gets so happy when he sees her - does anything she tells him to, and she uses all her pocket-money to buy him treats and use to play with him like he was a poodle

See here: http://www.kennel-kimassok.dk/6512964

and here: http://www.kennel-kimassok.dk/6512962
Tan's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 04:01 PM
kimassok hvor i norge er du? excuse my rusty language its been a while lol i used to live in Oslo, beautiful country, a big part of my heart still lives there
Kimassok
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-06-2008, 04:51 PM
How fun!!
I live about 1000 km north of Oslo

It's a small world

Where do you live now? In England I guess?
Am not too formiliar with this site yet...
Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Janskcoo View Post
Its fantastic and the dogs love it. We're all up at 5am tomorrow for our sunday morning training, then Monday to celebrate the Newyear. 4 times a week covering 3.5-4mile per training session.

The 1st 2 photo's where taken 2 weeks ago at Kings Forest at Brandon, Thetford and the last 3 at Sherwood Pines, Notts. We're travelling up Scotland to St andrews next weekend for a race there, can't wait
Thought I recognised Sherwood Pines! My fave place to spend the day wandering with my dogs!

I have a Wirehaired Pointer who is currently training to do what he was bred to do. I'm hoping when the season starts again, I can go out on some shoots with him.
We have a friend who has a bird of prey and I was thinking today about asking whether we could perhaps work dog and bird together.

Then I have a collie who doesnt do what he was bred to do but does do agility so thats his job.

I didnt get Flynn with the intention of working him, it just happened because it's obviously something his heart desires to do and who am I to deny him that?
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 07:29 PM
Love the videos of Luc and Ingrid together
Dutchk9
New Member!
Female 

30-06-2008, 11:58 AM
her one working kelpie for the sheeps, agility, flyball and frisbee
One jagdt for hunting foxes and wild boars, in the summer frisbee
7 patterdales for wild boar and foxes
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2008, 02:55 PM
We work our Lurcher on the bunnies but she has gotten a bit out of shape over the spring. Getting her back to top condition now ready for when the wheat is cut. Will try to get some pics of her "hunting" her tennis ball!

In the mean time here is my girl posing for a portrait pic

After a bath

At christmas (I know we are SO mean!)

Page 15 of 16 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 >