Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Oh yes..I've got my instructions LOL

Oh in that case, go for it He is stunning, and looks like a match made in heaven xx
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moonstone View Post
Oh in that case, go for it He is stunning, and looks like a match made in heaven xx
She doesn't care she will need a stepladder to get up there..or that she will be sitting with her legs at right angles as he is sooooooo wide..LOL..

No final decisions have been made as yet..Got a phone call to make tonight to give them that news..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:32 PM
aw i think its a perfect match..How can you say no
although i still want the foal hehe, let us know the final choice you make though
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Well I originally went through a few weeks ago to see their yearlings..but the colt I picked was sold and the filly I picked they are keeping..

I spoke to them in between and told them I wanted something huge and chunky..and that if I could fit a clydie in the horsetrailer I would have one..but most are too tall...

So they offered me a choice of two boys who aren't up for general sale..They are very special boys to the breeders and they only want them to go to homes they can trust and can keep in touch..
So they boys are half brothers..(same mum, the HUGE one at the bottom) Sammy is 2yrs old and Cobbie is 3yrs old..(thats the one that my daughter is hanging around like a bad smell)

So we went to meet them last night and I had a deposit in my pocket, but they wanted us to really think about it and not let my heart rule my head..so I am to phone tonight with a final final answer..IF we do get him he won't be here until August..as we are going on holidays and also need to find somewhere to keep him and Tink..
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:44 PM
I think its really nice to read that, they wanted you to really think about it, some people just want to sell and be done! Its easy for your heart to rule your head when your there isnt it, but when you have time to think, you think of things you wouldnt have if you was there!

Augest isnt that long anyway is it.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
I think its really nice to read that, they wanted you to really think about it, some people just want to sell and be done! Its easy for your heart to rule your head when your there isnt it, but when you have time to think, you think of things you wouldnt have if you was there!

Augest isnt that long anyway is it.
Thats the difference between breeders and dealers I think..They aren't in any hurry to "get rid" They love them all..

Nope just a couple of months..just didnt' want to get him then have to leave him..
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 06:58 AM
What a stunning lot, I kept going through them and trying to pick one horse but kept changing my mind. I think the one in the blue halter in the action shots has to be up there in the faves, and the foal, and the soon to be mother, ohhhh so many...........
It seems a lot of horses over there have long thick set faces and long hair on the legs, similar to a Clydesdale or a Welsh pony or something, not sure if it is just the horses people are around or if there are in fact more of them about.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 10:21 AM
They are gypsy cobs , kind of like a smaller version of a Clydesdale. Think he might have clyde in him somewhere going by his head!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Beautiful cobs Louise. I think CJ has very good taste Very exciting!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2010, 08:15 PM
Did u see my other thread...Jango the coloured highland xcob is still for sale...he's in the pics the one in the headcollar
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >