Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 05:21 PM
That's nice Griff, and was going to say you are early starting but it September

One of my favourite although maybe not your choice but worth a look programmes is back tonight BBC2 9PM tonight A House Through Time.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Good evening all.

Lovely, lovely day here. We even went back to town this afternoon and, although busy, not nearly as busy as it has been thank heavens.

The main reason we went back was to pick up a new phone as ours was kaput. The new one doesn't work either and it turns out to be a line fault which Vodafone assures will be fixed within 72 hours now they are aware of it. Ah well . Just means I can't talk to my sister for a few days as she doesn't do messenger

We have a couple of barkers in the holiday bungalow next door. Blimey they don't half make a racket. We're not used to it. Rosie, bless her, doesn't turn a hair when they are going at it thank heavens
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2021, 06:04 PM
Hope the phone gets sorted soon Chris.
Oh not good although I must say Dillon is a barker at the moment started on the Vivitonin tonight alongside the Zylkene hoping it calms him down.
He has been a bl**dy nuisance today with his barking outside.
He only got two vivitonin today in his tea but tomorrow he gets 4 so fingers crossed they have a good impact on him and his noisy episodes.
Nice you were able to get back into town and without to many crowds.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Lol Kazz, I actually started in march! I have got him some candles.....he doesn't get any gifts apart from off me but I have said that if he does get the tattoo voucher then it will just be small gifts... t-shirts underwear, chocolate and a bottle of booze, Molly gets presents too
Lynn, hoping the vivatonin does the trick
Chris, hopefully the phone is fixed soon and the Barker's are only in for a week
Sue, did your son get the electrician sorted
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Chris are the barkers permeant? have barkers around here but Gert does not raise an eyebrow 9/10 but on occasion I can tell the difference of the bark and then she will either really show and interest of bark once or twice.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 08:39 PM
Lynn you can understand when they get older and confused a bit.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 10:56 PM
The barkers next door (holiday home) are in for a week. I don't so much mind the barking as them leaving them outside all day to bark (if that makes sense). We have a permanent at the back of us, but when he's had a couple of minutes they take him in. Next door the other side also has a dog, but it only barks if someone comes down the path which is great because we know when someone is coming down that side.

Rosie isn't a barker. Occasionally, if she's feeling mischievous she will give a couple of yips when new ones come in to set them off. Waits until they've gone quiet then yip again. At that point her mischief puts her inside and she doesn't bother the rest of the week
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2021, 11:27 PM
Chris remember the "midnight barking" in 101 Dalmatians maybe Rosie is a bark starter LOL
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2