Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2005, 05:25 PM

What would your dog post??

Saw this at another site and thought it was so fun.

If your dog could type :smt017 , what questions would it post?

Ally would prob write: Hi I´m Ally. I own two humans as well as a strange black furry creature who keps pretending not to like me I know thats a lie as it keeps cuttling with me when my humans dont see it.

And then of course the two wired cousins in the backyard who I useally help get in when its their feeding time.
We also have some funny and tasty little rabbits they call them. But I´m not allowed anyway near them. I wonder why :smt017

But here my Q.How do I train my humans? The female seems to spend a lot of time on the computer which has to end. They don't seem to get out and exercise as much as they should. They only go out for walks 3 or 4 times a day.

I also have a problem with their sleeping habits. They like to stay up late and have a problem getting up in the morning. I know I should enroll them in obedience classes but do any of you have any suggestions? Thanks!
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2005, 05:27 PM
If your dog could type , what questions would it post?
why is my mum always on that stupid dogweb site?
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Both my boys did actually go to my IT course with me (some days) and Snorri has even built his own website

Kali can be a bit of a ruffian on occasion, and would probably make lots of sexist remarks about female members, full of naughty language. He's not the world's greatest gentleman!

Snorri-dog would post about how his life would be so much better if he could keep his brother shut out in the garden. He might post also about the pretty smells of the summer flowers, and how convenient it is to have the garden benches to pee on.

They might make joint posts about how cruel it is when their people put them on diets!!!!!

Both of them think they know it all already, and would be more likely to try to answer the questions!

Snorri
CBT
Dogsey Senior

05-03-2005, 05:56 PM
GRRRRRRRR WOOOOF!!!!!!
I WANT MORE BONES
AND TOYS
AND I WANT UP ON THE COUCH TO WATCH TELLY WITH YOU
AND I DONT LIKE IT WHEN YOU PLAY THAT DAMN ERASURE CD ALL THE TIME IM SICK OF IT!
THE HOOVER HAS TO GO TOO!
I WANT ICE CREAM AFTER MY DINNER
AND I WANT TO SH!T IN THE GARDEN IN PEACE WITHOUT YOU WATCHING ME
AND MORE BONES AND MORE TOYS

but I do luv yoo mum

Thas what mine would probably say
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2005, 06:25 PM
max would probably say
'HELP! SEND HELP!! my mum wont let me off the lead or run round the garden she is being cruel and a nasty man cut these bits off me i used to enjoy washing and in there place he has left string so send help!'
rocky
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Grrrrrrrrr i want a girlfriend ,any offers
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-03-2005, 06:57 PM
Blackie would say 'Help, I have to get my master of that s****n computer and take me out, then make me cups of tea and tickle my elbows all day. Oh and how do I get him to protect and hide me from bad things that happen outside - such as bad dogs and carrier bags'

Ian
bart
Dogsey Junior

05-03-2005, 07:04 PM
kia would sign on as oliver twist,all she would say is please can i have some more.
molly would sign in as the neohater and she would say i wish that fat mastiff would p*** off
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2005, 07:18 PM
One word...MORE!
PurpleJackdaw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-03-2005, 07:32 PM
How to you train a human to leave you alone when you find nice rotting meat in the woods and let us eat all the nice things we know are in a room the humans call the kitchen ?

that would prob be one of the first things mine would type
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >