Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 07:50 AM

money returned

Hi,
Well the post has just arrived and i've had a postal order returned back to me.I brought a dog crate a new larger one for Tyler of Ebay about a month ago,remember me telling you about the idiot,he said i hadn't paid and the postal order was waiting collection at the sorting office.Well i spoke to him on the phone and was very sharp and firm with him,he said he would collect it,i assumed he had done so as two days later i recieved Tylers new Crate.
Well in the mail this morning i have had the postal order returned,so he hadn't collected it.
I haven't heard a thing from this guy and he withdrawed his complaint to ebay and left me a really good feedback.
What do i do,send it back again or take it back to the post office and get my money back?
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 08:50 AM
Now the accountant in me says, keep the cash

But the kinder side says, maybe email him and say you have recieved your money order back and what would he like to do ?
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 09:13 AM
the honest thing to do would be to contact him and explain you have now had your postal order returned, and assure him you will be reposting it pronto.

you have recieved the goods and despite this blokes cr*p attitude, he is entitled to payment.

thandi
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 10:15 AM
Email him honey - he's obviously forgotten all about it.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2006, 10:16 AM
would email him and ask what he wanted to do