Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SibeVibe
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
Start watching Supernatural. You get some zombies in it!

I loved this series of The Walking Dead, can't wait till it starts up again.
Dedicated Supernatural follower here. Love those Winchester boys

S. xxx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2012, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by celli View Post
First series has already been aired on Sky Atlantic, tis' very excellent.
Saw the first series, just can't wait for the second series. Wheeee so much excitement!
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-03-2012, 09:36 PM
YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!! I read the books so I'm dying to see how it turns out on TV
Snap! The first season was so good, the 2nd one is bound to be even better

Also, JUST WATCHED THE FINALE! Aaaaah that was so good!
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Looking forward to the last one tonight.
I have beer and chips just for the occasion
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Oh my !!!!.
Can't believe i have to wait til the autumn to find out what happens next !..who was the mysterious hooded hero ? what was the large complex ?, looked like a prison to me.

I'd now like to see her with the grey hair get some zombie action, what the hell was she playing at ?, does she fancy her chances with Daryl ?.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Oooh I forgot about that complex...is that perhaps where the virus came from in the first place?!

As for the hooded hero, I think it's a girl...and wotsername with the grey hair...yeah she seems to er...well like Daryl lots doesn't she.

I'm still thinking that Daryl's brother has a part to play in here somewhere, they never really found out what happened to him, and I'm not convinced he got zombified or eaten...so hrm....
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2012, 12:00 AM
They were saying about finding a place they could fortify and build a life in..prison yard/army barracks type place potentially being ideal for any survivors to have shacked up in?
celli
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2012, 07:39 PM
Oooh I forgot about that complex...is that perhaps where the virus came from in the first place?!

Ooooo, that would be interesting

As for the hooded hero, I think it's a girl...and wotsername with the grey hair...yeah she seems to er...well like Daryl lots doesn't she.

I'm still thinking that Daryl's brother has a part to play in here somewhere, they never really found out what happened to him, and I'm not convinced he got zombified or eaten...so hrm....
Or could Daryl's brother be the hooded hero ?, he'd be mental enough to have a couple of pet zombies
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-03-2012, 08:59 PM

I'm wondering if they'll bring him back too! But then they kind of left a lot of things open ended like that - the guy & his son in the first episode who were heading to the CDC weren't ever properly resolved. I don't know whether it's to bring them back at a later date or maybe to show that in the new zombified world you lose friends and relatives and never know where they end up?

Personally I'd like to see Merle turn up as a zombie And I'd like him to be a really angry zombie because everyone left him behind!

Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
They were saying about finding a place they could fortify and build a life in..prison yard/army barracks type place potentially being ideal for any survivors to have shacked up in?
I think the complex will either be filled with zombies and provide an exciting incident or will be the equivalent of the farm for next season. I'm kind of hoping they'll find some more survivors in there!

Originally Posted by celli View Post
Or could Daryl's brother be the hooded hero ?, he'd be mental enough to have a couple of pet zombies
It's definitely not Daryl's brother, it is a new character from the comics
DoKhyi
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-03-2012, 12:06 PM
ARGH! I now find myself needing a Zombie fix.

Has anybody got any movie/series recommendations? Preferably something intelligent with more to the story than just a boring old gorefest - serious or funny. I was tempted to add Otto for a laugh, but having read a few reviews I changed my mind. I'm not sure I'm quite ready for a gay zombie arthouse movie quite yet.
Page 11 of 13 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 >