Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2008, 07:22 PM

Wembley's coming home, coming home.....

Just to let you know that my vets let me know about a couple who have just had a litter 8 weeks ago, the pups were ready to go, we have just been there to see him. So cute, I can't stop shaking now. It was mum's last litter, she has had 3 apparently, and the couple think she deserves a break.

Mum and dad were there, both gorgeous little things, and very well mannered, I am so pleased. Wembley will be coming home on Friday, and we are spending the rest of this week getting in his food and sorting out an appointment at the vets on Saturday morning! We have spent the last few months getting everything else in, he is very lucky to have the whole of KONG in his house.

Such a relief after all the trouble yesterday, that particular breeder may not be breeding again after all that, I was fuming.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Excellent news, I'm looking forward to the pics
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 07:36 PM
Awww I'm so glad your vet was able to help.
Now you must get lots of pics.... and stay on here for advice.
JRT's think they are big dogs in little bodies so you have to be firm and fair. Start training asap and they will never forget.
The breeder should give you some of the food he is used to, so don't change straight away.... and don't bother with a basket. I had mine in cardboard boxes until they have stopped the serious chewing.

P.S You'd better change your profile.... as it still says December!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 07:42 PM
Congratulations, looking forward to the pic's
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Thanks guys, pictures are a definate, I was a bit star struck back then, and couldn't get the camera out of my bag...

Thanks for the advice Wishbone, I am kind of expecting some mad days, and nights, got my cardboard boxes ready and the bakers delight puppy stuff will be coming tomorrow, haven't got the dog guard, and the stair gate yet as wasn't expecting this to be so soon.... hubby will have to do it when I am at college tomorrow night, give him something to do.

I don't think I can work tomorrow, far too excited.

I am rambling, can't stop talking..
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Meant to say, bakers delight is what he is on at the breeders, I won't change it for a while yet.

Thanks youngstevie!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Aw so chuffed for you Doofuz. The Jacks tend to forget they are little dogs and will tackle all sorts of stuff bigger than them, there's one lives over the grass from us is convinced he's an Alsation, but just in the wrong body at the moment!
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Oooo how exciting! Love the name!
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2008, 05:26 AM
Lore - my auntie used to have a jack that thought he was a big dog, but the thing is, all the big dogs he knew was scared of him anyway, so I guess he won that one!

-catrinsparkles, thank you, I chose the name because I'm not keen on football, but my husband is, and I thought he would like it. But I think Wembley is going to be a football dog anyway, hubby wants him to go down to watch him play football when he is all jabbed up!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 05:33 AM
How wonderful! You must be ecstatic. Roll on Friday

Can't wait to see the photos