Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Double Trouble
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
and then you get - Beverley Manners who runs Rutland Manor, and Is 'said' to be the co founder of the breed..

People like her are allowed to carry on breeding? Pictures were released showing the state her breeding dogs were kept In with proof of back to back matings..Have you seen the prices she sells her pups for? Some with questionable pedigrees. and to think alot of her dogs are In peoples doodles breeding programmes.

I couldnt support such a breed after some of the things that are 'said' to go on.
Huh! Beverley Manners! dirty word where I am concerned!
And anyone who wonders why then check out Ellies story!
DT
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 07:09 PM
I struggle to understand how that woman has got away with it for so long. She is evil. And some breeders over here in the u.k. paid thousands and thousands of £££££££££'s to get a dog from her to breed with. Well they are certainly not going to get their money back on future litters now are they?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 07:48 PM
Some people remortgaged their houses to buy dogs from her as she tied them into contracts for importing many dogs, we are talking 10's of thousands here. To be honest though, more fool them, they too saw the ££££'s otherwise they wouldn't have done it. Many of Rutlands dogs may well be pure bred poodles unclipped in any event. A fool and their money, make that a greedy fool!!
Becky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Some people remortgaged their houses to buy dogs from her as she tied them into contracts for importing many dogs, we are talking 10's of thousands here. To be honest though, more fool them, they too saw the ££££'s otherwise they wouldn't have done it. Many of Rutlands dogs may well be pure bred poodles unclipped in any event. A fool and their money, make that a greedy fool!!
Becky
I agree Becky. How foolish to spend all that money on dogs they had never even seen. They could have saved themselves a fortune and just bought a poodle in this country. Think they must have just seen £££££'s can't think of any other reason to do it.
Double Trouble
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Becky
And worst still! there are people in the UK who will hear no wrong said of this evil blood monger!! How ever they can stand up for her is beyond me! They are as bad as she is for supporting her!
Those who do!! You know who you are!! You are no better then her! you are pure 100% TRASH!

DT
animal-lover
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
And worst still! there are people in the UK who will hear no wrong said of this evil blood monger!! How ever they can stand up for her is beyond me! They are as bad as she is for supporting her!
Those who do!! You know who you are!! You are no better then her! you are pure 100% TRASH!

DT
Nobody supported her we were never for or against.
We dont know her and we only know stuff what the media writes.
We still dont know the full story and doubt we ever will.
You cant hang someone unless you know the whole story and if its true well then she deserves it.
But at the time nobody knew for certain.
Trash yourself !!!!!!
We are far better than her we have rescued lots of dogs/cats/rabbits in our lifetime and will continue to do so...so we cant be that bad.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post

DT
i heard that some folk even welcomed her with open arms onto their doodle forum!
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Whose this person now? The co founder thingy. I dont tend to bother with dog people just stick to my own judgements when it comes to PDE and the SHAV programme the other night and this that and the next person. There the real scammers in my opinion.

Just out of interest again
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
Whose this person now? The co founder thingy. I dont tend to bother with dog people just stick to my own judgements when it comes to PDE and the SHAV programme the other night and this that and the next person. There the real scammers in my opinion.

Just out of interest again
they call her Beverley Manners check this out ...

http://stoprutlandmanor.wordpress.co...mory-of-ellie/
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
Sigh can we please get off the arguements. Animal Lover I understand why the thread annoys but your causing upset. If you feel annoyed about it please go take a walk with your lovely dogs instead of writting comments which will come back to you.

Now I answered a serious question in relation to the thread could anyone enlighten me
Google Rutland Mannor exposed. It's shocking.
Page 50 of 53 « First < 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 >