Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Manyana13 View Post
Me too that is so awful. I wonder how much of this happens that we don't read about....
yeah i wonder about that aswell because theres seems to be more and more people exploiting animals for money.
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by tazer View Post
And yet people do, they give her quite a lot of money apparently. Stupid, greedy, selfish idiots they must be.

That woman is an insult to our species, how anyone can defend her is beyond belief.
ive actually seen people defend her... it was disgusting!
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:02 PM
giving my girls big cuddles just now, still very tearful Both have been treated very poorly before i gave them there forever home and you just forget how much these animals are abused. How i wish people in power would just stand up and say enough is enough
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Post removed subject to our Posting Guidelines. Please spend a few minutes to refresh your memory of them.

Thanks
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by Laura-Anne View Post
giving my girls big cuddles just now, still very tearful Both have been treated very poorly before i gave them there forever home and you just forget how much these animals are abused. How i wish people in power would just stand up and say enough is enough
aw bless them i dont know how anyone could harm a dog or any creature for that matter so glad theyve got you to care for them now xx
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks Just hope I can be as good an owner to them as they already think I am. How someone can treat them the way they have been treated I will never know, I couldnt ask more from them. Just dont know how someone can abuse such a wonderful creature. From reading the forum I think every dog is lucky to have the owners who repeatedly post on here. If only people in power would take note of some of the valid points made on here and make the changes so desperately needed. sigh
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:41 PM
This has been going on for years and she still gets away with it.
Laura-Anne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Can they not enforce some form of ban surely? It shouldnt be allowed. Does KC allow it or are they not registered?
Blu
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Can they not enforce some form of ban surely? It shouldnt be allowed. Does KC allow it or are they not registered?
None of the dogs can be registered so I don't think much can be done
crestnut
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:54 PM
If i ever were to get a poodle cross which is unlikely to be fair, or a poodle i will be making sure the name is not anywhere near any of my papers. Totally aghast.
That will be difficult as this nasty person Beverely changes the names of Bitches/ Dogs etc.. as well. She seemingly has now been sending Bitches to another Breeder in Texas so watch this space More poor Dogs suffering before she is stopped
Page 52 of 53 « First < 2 42 49 50 51 52 53 >