Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
marean
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:30 PM

Dog stolen from garden

Tried to post a link from our town website but it appears to be protected so I'll tell you instead.

Seems a lovely 6mth old staffy has been stolen from owners garden. They had only left her for a few minutes and have an 8ft fence. Apparently neighbours heard 'an animal like scream' around the time and saw a red car heading off. A gorgeous photo of her on the website, she is white with a tan patch over her right eye. Apparently they have a 6 year old child who is distraught as you can imagine. They have offered a substantial reward for her safe return.

I suppose it just goes to show how heartless and evil these people are, you hear of this type of thing everyday now. I have heard that dog napping is Britains fastest growing crime. Several months ago a GSD was stolen from a pub locally, again a young child as well as the parents were deeply upset. Luckily the dog was found a few months later wondering the streets in Bristol and was safely returned. I just hope this story as a happy ending.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2006, 05:32 PM
Hoping their dog is returned safely and quickly,this is becoming very worrying.
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:37 PM
Hearing this sort of thing just fills me with horror. I can't imagine how I would feel if somebody took my scruffy puppy
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:44 PM
I hate hearing these stories because they are becoming all too frequent. I hope this little dog is found soon.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:47 PM
Sadly unless the police start to Help its going to get worse.

The ****ers know its a easy way to make money
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:54 PM
That poor pup, it will be just as upset as the family . We never let Suki play in the garden unless we're with her. I hope the pup is reunited with its family soon.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by trikeschick
That poor pup, it will be just as upset as the family . We never let Suki play in the garden unless we're with her. I hope the pup is reunited with its family soon.
We don't ever leave Tyler unattended either,isn't it a sad world we live in when you can't leave your dogs in the garden for 5 mins.
Hope the pup is returned safe and sound and very soon.
kelti
New Member!
Female 

11-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi I'm new on here but just wanted to say I agree it is gettin worse what a dreadful thing to do taking somebodys dog so upsetting for the people and the dogs