Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Holidays with Your Dog:
1. For Nobs
You can get your doggie his or her own little passport and visit the Riviera! Of course you could always just pop him below decks on the Yacht but isn`t having his own widdle passport so cute!
2. For Old People
There are some lovely cottages in the South which you can hire and moan about. Your One Small Well-Behaved Dog will have a lovely time playing with the local livestock and his barking will keep the birds amused at least. If you go in school holiday time there is a lot more to moan about.
3. For Mad Dogwomen
There are some fairly uninhabited places still in the UK where your furry horde can lollop away while you check out the cream teas. Places to stay are usually hidden at the back of magazines with dogs on the front. You have to book a year ahead and they cost silly money.
4. For the Hoi Polloi
Families and people with staffies generally go where there is a pub on site. They like to cluster together for mutual support and shout at the kids.
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2009, 06:55 PM
ROFL

I have just read all 16 pages of this and so far have managed to spill tea over the work computer, drop the hob nobs on the floor (shame no pooches here to clean up) and give myself a stitch laughing!!

Keep it going all
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2009, 07:13 PM
This is absolutely hysterical! Well done everyone, you clever lot!

West Highland White Terriers - More commonly known to the untrained eye as the dog from the Cesar dog food adverts, white Scotties or just Scotties, the dog from the whisky advert or a Greyfriars Bobby dog or a Scotchguard dog. (Yes, I've had every one of these. ).

Roxy - Basenji cross - a what??
Holly-Rosee
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-06-2009, 10:09 PM
i feel i must complain,you are ment to be responsible dog people and you havent told the dummies the most inportant thing ,what ever the breed you must ;

LET IT KNOW WHO'S THE BOSS BY HITTING AND KICKING THEY HAVE TO RESPECT YOU ,
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Originally Posted by Holly-Rosee View Post
i feel i must complain,you are ment to be responsible dog people and you havent told the dummies the most inportant thing ,what ever the breed you must ;

LET IT KNOW WHO'S THE BOSS BY HITTING AND KICKING THEY HAVE TO RESPECT YOU ,
Only the big ones. Cos if you don`t they eat the kids.
The little ones come fully trained and understand every word you say.

If you don`t show them who`s boss you can sometimes go on the tele wiv that army geezer wot wears all black and live in a tent for a bit.
Or you can dump `em and get a cleverer one.
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 10:23 AM
I think I've got the settings wrong on mine, anyone have a manual for a 2009 model springer/cocker cross (2nd edition)?
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-08-2011, 10:30 AM
Ah - Is this another Dogsey "Keeper" to keep me out of mischief?

as if I did not already have enough on my hands...
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 01:13 PM
You forgot Chinese Cresteds: Them horrible bald rat looking things that Cruella Devill had in 102 dalmatians - need sparkly collars, never walked, should always be in a handbag and feel like a man's privates (the man's bit I have actually heard!)

Oh and can we have a "Springador" reference?

Springador

Known as less lazy than a lab and less hyper than a Springer. Commonly mistaken for; Labs, Setters, Pointers and Chocolate Weimeraners. Owners often spark "Wow I bet thats a crazy dog" comments or "why did you want one of those instead of a Labradoodle - they don't shed you know".
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I suppose it's only fair I 'do' me....

Samoyeds - Hairy White Huskys, Require no grooming and little exercise. If muddy simply pop in the washing machine with a good all in one detergent. Quiet faithful dogs, they love nothing more than just lounging around your house looking pretty.

Huskamute - Created by Louis Vitton to go with his winter collection this delightful 'designer dog' combines the good looks and blue eyes of the Husky with the cuddly-wuddliness of a teddybear, and 'mute' means they have no bark so are perfect silent companions. A must have for this season!

Lurcher... see greyhound

x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 03:05 PM
glad this has been brought up, cant believe i havent seen it until now!!! had had me in stitches

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
You forgot Chinese Cresteds: Them horrible bald rat looking things that Cruella Devill had in 102 dalmatians - need sparkly collars, never walked, should always be in a handbag and feel like a man's privates (the man's bit I have actually heard!)

Oh and can we have a "Springador" reference?

Springador

Known as less lazy than a lab and less hyper than a Springer. Commonly mistaken for; Labs, Setters, Pointers and Chocolate Weimeraners. Owners often spark "Wow I bet thats a crazy dog" comments or "why did you want one of those instead of a Labradoodle - they don't shed you know".
you forgot aout cresteds, being ill cos they have no hair, and they must wear stupid dresses at all times, in case they get cold, because they do get cold, all the time, cos they have no hair...

powederpuffs are not cresteds. they cant possibly be because they have hair, all over... so if you have one of those, you have been ripped off.
Page 16 of 29 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 > Last »