Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by cochillo View Post
Yes Louise I have judge both breeds and give tickets in one. If you would breed from a dog with pink lips it is quite clear to see why you do not show and for god sake don't breed! You could be the first member of the Muppet Club

Maybe you could be the president of the "know nothing" club..

I do not show as I have a long coated dog and a rescue bitch..and I don't breed because both have been spayed/nuetered..NOW tell me where the personal nasty remarks are??

IF a dog is MEANT to have pink lips then its obvious its OK for it to be bred from..read what I write before you make your nasty comments..

And I am glad I don't show because I would hate to let you anywhere near my dogs..

IF I do decide to breed I would have the help of lots of KNOWLEDGABLE breeders in the breed who also judge
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:26 PM
OK I know I said I would not post again but I had to say yes he is a very handsome chap with good pigmentation. He looks to be a dog with plenty of shape and presence. We had a dog call Shona it's German and means 'pretty thing'.

Thanks for the picture. Good luck ,

Ann
He is also a dream to live with and a great ambassador for the breed.
cochillo
New Member!
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:33 PM
louise i would still go over your dogs they may have faults what dog doesnt ? you may know a little about dogs but you got your rateing by the number of posts you put on , not on your knowledge of dogs .
i have read a few of your postings you get off on pulling people and there dogs to bit you must lead a very sad life
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:38 PM
louise i would still go over your dogs they may have faults what dog doesnt ? you may know a little about dogs but you got your rateing by the number of posts you put on , not on your knowledge of dogs .
i have read a few of your postings you get off on pulling people and there dogs to bit you must lead a very sad life
What would be the point in going over my dogs?? Cruiser has a long coat.. he is not breed standard! and Lola's coat is soft..

I know plenty about MY dogs thanks..I don't need you to tell me anything..and for someone who judges and gives out tickets for northern breeds NOT to know that an NI is crossbreed is quite laughable actually!

Yes the rating is determined by how long I have been here and how many posts I have made.. your point is??

I lead a fabulous life thank you, do all NI people have the same therapist??
cochillo
New Member!
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Read The Posting Louise!!!!!!

You said you have Alaskan Malamute and Samoyed, have you judged them? My reply was 'yes, I have judged both and give tickets in one'

No way did I say I give tickets in the Northern breeds.

Yes I do have a Northern Inuit with very bad health problems, it was one the owners was going to have put to sleep and I took him. I also have 4 crossbreeds. If you are going to comment at least read the posts properly then put the comments on!

The Muppet Room is now open!
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:49 PM
read the posting...

OKay..I have read it again.AND??

You wouldn't go over my dogs because I wouldn't let you anywhere near them..neither are show dogs as both have breed standard faults..
I do know a little about dogs..yes..

The rating says..Dogsey veteran.. because I have been on here for a few years and made a few posts..yes..thats how the ratings work..

I know it doens't go by how much you know about dogs..so what exactly are you trying to say.. I KNOW that NI are crossbreeds made up from dogs that you say you judge and give tickets too but you didnt..so therefore I knew more about that than you did and YOU own one??

I have read a few of your postings and I must say..LOL

I don't get off on pulling people or dogs to bits.. I have never pulled any dog to bits..

I say things as they are..I don't candy coat things...
If I see something that isn't right..I say so..

SO once again.. Your point is??
cochillo
New Member!
Female 

16-09-2008, 08:59 PM
My point is you read a post but you don't understand what has been written. Ask one of your children to read it to you and then explain what it means.

If you keep on posting the rubbish you are posting. What rating do you get after Veteran?
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Read The Posting Louise!!!!!!

You said you have Alaskan Malamute and Samoyed, have you judged them? My reply was 'yes, I have judged both and give tickets in one'

No way did I say I give tickets in the Northern breeds.
Hmm so Sammies and Mals aren't Northern breeds then..sorry..I must have got that wrong..thats cos I know nothing..
Yes I do have a Northern Inuit with very bad health problems, it was one the owners was going to have put to sleep and I took him. I also have 4 crossbreeds. If you are going to comment at least read the posts properly then put the comments on!
I have read them dear..and I read the ones where you stated that you then found out that NI wasn't a breed but just a crossbreed..as a judge people would think you would know that they weren't a breed
The Muppet Room is now open!

And its nice to see you were first in the door..

My point is you read a post but you don't understand what has been written. Ask one of your children to read it to you and then explain what it means.
My children are in their beds where they are supposed to be..maybe its your cocoa time..

If you keep on posting the rubbish you are posting. What rating do you get after Veteran?

Yet you still are not explaining what I am so thick to have missed??
cochillo
New Member!
Female 

16-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Just got over 20 PM's It is plain to see why so many people refer to you as 'the toilet' because of the amount of **** you talk!

There must be an awful lot of people on hear that can't stand you.
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Just got over 20 PM's It is plain to see why so many people refer to you as 'the toilet' because of the amount of **** you talk!

There must be an awful lot of people on hear that can't stand you.
LOL

That will match the 20 I have gotten calling you a troll then .. BUT of course you haven't because people with under 20 posts cant PM or recieve PM's so.. explain that one.. or get one of your kids too..LOL!!!!!

The toilet?? thats quite good..how long did it take you to think of that??

I would rather be a toilet than professing to be a judge giving out tickets to NORTHERN breeds..and not even know what an NI is!!...

There probably is a lot of people on here who can't stand me..but do I care about them..no...Have one of those 20 pming people point you in the direction of your ignore button dear..
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >