Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 06:35 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Sunday

Morning all Dogsey Peops

I'd like to say it's that bright, sunny morning they promised us, but it certainly isn't darn sarf, it's cloudy, misty, damp and will probably rain again all the way around on my walk and maybe the sun will make an appearance when I get home, cos they say it's going to be 20 deg today, can't see it myself, but they're the ones with all the technology

Don't know what I'm doing today, but Dave is smashing up my desk (he'll enjoy that, men like demolishion ) and I think I'm actually at a lose end today Surely not

Lynn, hope Dillon had a good night and left his paw alone.
Jackie, hope Millie had a good night too along with yourself and is much better in herself, she must be a real worry for you atm.
Sorry, can't remember anything else, but I hope you are all well this morning along with your doglets.

Didn't sleep so well myself last night, but that's because I stayed up too late watching a film and had gone past my normal nodding off time, and ended up lying awake until gone 1 am.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2013, 06:51 AM

Nothing to do today? You? Are you feeling OK Nechda? Maybe it is the lack of lists of things to do [or withdrawal symptoms from Dunwotsits] wot be making you feel a bit odd.

Da Booger [who definitely pee'd at 11.45pm last evening 'cos I saw her piddle] then wanted up somewhere in the region of half three, or summat, but was out for longer than just a pee so reckon she hadda pee and a poo and it was back to bed. I vaguely remember waking 'cos I needed the loo and it was a bit early for her 7am pill but ess oh dee it, I was not going to stay up until then and had I gone back to bed she would have had it too late, and I am still a bit wary about the Monster returning.

So "pill'd" her early and hadda nuvver bitta kip. Would still be asleep if some idiot [wrong number] had not telephoned and refused to accept she had the wrong number so phoned three times on the trot until I was rather unladylike and gave her a bit of an earful.

Have a good day everyone, whatever your plans.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 06:51 AM
Morning H and all

The sun has just come out here H so it's on it's way! Enjoy your day.

I am working this afternoon, should be interesting as we have a craft fair in the centre, makes a change for us. Sometimes we are treated to cake and biccies, we don't put up much resistance!

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Morning Helena, morning all.

Sorry to hear you didn't get a good nights sleep I should think your mind is quite cluttered and on overdrive at the moment and that doesn't help the sleeping situation.
Didn't get a very good night myself either and I had the bed again last night as Gorden is away running a course tomorrow in Brighton so will drive up to Brighton later today as the Agency put him up in a hotel so I will be on sofa duty tonight.
Dillon did very well and only had a little nibble apparently finding Gorden's slipper taking it to his bed and resting his chin on it seemed to do the trick so when he started nibbling this morning I found one of my old slippers for him and he is now asleep on his bed again after cuddling it.
Who'd of thought I would of been sitting here typing at nearly 8am and him still asleep a few weeks ago.
Weather here is a bit breezy but the sun is shining.
Relaxing day today estate agents closed so not on tenterhooks wondering if someone might want to view. Gorden leaving this afternoon and I am running Joel home to his mums at around 7ish as Tracey is working apart from that the day is mine.

Helena I hope you get a less busy day today.

Jackie I hope you had another restful night with Millie.
Everyone else have a good Sunday and I hope you and all the doglets are well.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 06:59 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning all Dogsey Peops

I'd like to say it's that bright, sunny morning they promised us, but it certainly isn't darn sarf, it's cloudy, misty, damp and will probably rain again all the way around on my walk and maybe the sun will make an appearance when I get home, cos they say it's going to be 20 deg today, can't see it myself, but they're the ones with all the technology

Don't know what I'm doing today, but Dave is smashing up my desk (he'll enjoy that, men like demolishion ) and I think I'm actually at a lose end today Surely not

Lynn, hope Dillon had a good night and left his paw alone.
Jackie, hope Millie had a good night too along with yourself and is much better in herself, she must be a real worry for you atm.
Sorry, can't remember anything else, but I hope you are all well this morning along with your doglets.

Didn't sleep so well myself last night, but that's because I stayed up too late watching a film and had gone past my normal nodding off time, and ended up lying awake until gone 1 am.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone
Hi I made an error in my post yesterday about brekkie it should have been smoked salmon & cream cheese,I am full of pain today,lots of rain and verywindy,as my late dad would say Mary Poppins weather.
Hope Lynn has a viewing today, and every body else have a lovely sunday crystalgirl
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 07:18 AM
Morning H and all,

I had a lovely afternoon out with my friend yesterday, but was shattered when I got home.
Today I hope to get through the rest of the washing. I managed to get 3 machine loads dry yesterday outside and have another 3 loads to do today.
I may also, if I can find the energy tackle clearing out my cupboard under the stairs as I havn't a clue whats in there, and I want to try and start clearing out ready to move there is so much stuff, at the moment its a case of throw something in and shut the door quick before it all comes tumbling out .
Shame your so far away H, when you have nothing planned as I think you would be in your element sorting out my clutter.

Glad Dillon is settling for you lynn and the foot is improving.

Actually walked Lily this morning without her coat on and I didn't have a coat on either just a body warmer. Come on sun lets get it really warm as i need to cut my grass today as well if it dries out enough..

Take care all and enjoy your Sunday.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Morning all. Mart & Mon's last full day today (they leave early tomorrow morning). He is trying to find a TV channel showing Formula 1 at the mo. It'll be on in all the bars anyway. So we are off out to find lunch and then I guess one last 'day on the beach'.

Bella is going to miss them as much as I will. But my sister and neice arrive in just under 3wks' time.

Monny took Bella down onto the main Tourist Beach this morning and gave her a swim! Lordy - I guess she could always start gabbling in Polish to them if anyone had pulled them up - giving her version of DEN KATALAVENO (Don't Understand!)
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Good Morning all. Helena not like you twiddling your fingers for want of something to do. Lyn, glad Dillon is coming on ok with his paw. Amber's ears are better thankfully but the vet said she will be prone to having this infection in them from time to time and suggested that I use cleaning drops once or twice a week so will have to visit Pets at home to see what I can pick up.

Malka, I don't blame you give Pereg her pill early I have to confess that I sometimes do that with myself and my tramadol, anything up to half hour early as I am often late with them and then I start to feel ill and pain again. Must be horrible though living with the thought that the monster could return at any time. Lets pray it stays at bay. Have a good day everyone no sign of sun here yet very dull and overcast. Moyra
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-04-2013, 08:13 AM
Good morning fellow members very windy here with heavy showers.

I am hoping I might get the washing dry but fear it will be one of those days where I am running in and out between the raindrops.

Enjoy your day everyone .
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2013, 08:15 AM
Happy Sunday everyone.
Gerry I hope you get those cakes and biccies.....enjoy!
Certainly sounds like Dillon is settling, at last
Tang you will certainly miss you visitors won't you? Lol at Mon gabbling in her Polish!!
Lablover, hope Amber and her ears are ok.

Took Peps for a tab review on Friday. We saw a different vet. He was very pleased with her. She can stay on the Zitek for her tummy. Hubby was talking to him, said about her age (13) and how we had rescued her. The vet said he that he really didn't think that she was even 10. Which is what we always thought. Awwww just a pup still
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »