View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Nippy Jen glad you got you pc sorted and now have a good man to sort any problems out in future.

Steve is back to work but has already withdrawn his help anyway, just hope things will be ok after my op. He has two choices?!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Afternoon. Just for those that like to read it.
http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm

Have been out shopping and found two lovely t.shirts in a shop called Bonmarche. Sara had the day off because of train problems so went shopping.
Have a good rest of the day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Afternoon big sigh of relief here Mazda now off the drive and on the road albeit facing the wrong way to the traffic but no choice in the matter, its taxed and insured so legal. There it will sit till Wednesday morning when it is towed away to the garage.
I towed it up the drive as it needed some welly to turn the wheel to the right as it has no power steering. Been towed never towed before thank goodness it wasn't a long way.

Bon Marche have some lovely things brenda.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:42 PM
Hello all,
Took Rosie to the vets this morning for her boosters and nail clip. She was a very good girl as she hates having her nails clipped, which is why I don't do them. I also got her worming tablet, and I've finally found a sure fire trick to get her to take any tablets the laughing cow mini bites, put them in one of them and she takes them no problem- just don't tell her
I'm at work soon so just catching up with tv that I've recorded.
NIppy very glad your pc is sorted and you have a nice computer man to help in future
Lynn fingers crossed the Mazda is not too expensive to repair
Griff hope you and Dex are ok today
Have a good day all
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:45 PM
I am really pleased with them Lynn. They have an elephant on them, fit really nicely and quite long which is how I like them. off to watch neighbours followed by doctors after watching the code.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:46 PM
afternoon all,
pleased to hear computers are virus free, cars have been moved to the road and everyone seems semi fit and well Lol
Norma...not so pleased to hear washing is on it's way to you
in a real grump here...took both dogs out together as it is training i don't get time tp do 2 separate walks...kota rolled in poo...all in her harness that can't be tumble dried, deags spots her and decides do to the exact same thing despite being told not to...it missed her harness but got i all over her...it was smeared everywhere, i got them home, dragged them up stairs, popped on my gloves and chucked kota in the bath....took her out and left her drip all over the floor, then did deags and got her out and got the pair of them dried off...the floor was about an inch deep in water Lol was seriously pee'd off as i didn't want to have to lift the dogs with my back...i had my brace on so hopefully it will be o.k...both are in the bad books but neither gives a stuff Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Brenda, well done on the log, still love pics of Tyto.

Lynn, glad you managed to tow the Mazda out onto the road! Hope all goes well with it.

Mandy, Amber is a bit pain getting her nails cut. I have made an appointment but the earliest date I could get was the 26th just hope my hospital appointments do not interrupt or cross with that date.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 12:48 PM
I was dead lucky I knew someone who knew someone who knew this guy who is a whizz at auto electrics,Lynn. I spent about 6 weeks in total without a car because all the people I contacted said it was 'too old' (its Y reg) it had only done 86,000 miles at the time and to me thats what counts not the year of manufacture. Its done 93,000 miles now. The breakdown people delivered it to him about 12noon and he rang me at 3 to say he'd done it, very disappointed it was 'easy' as he was looking forward to a challenge He then kept it for the rest of the week and went through all the electrics to find out why it had happened, all came down to the wrong size battery, so had to buy a very heavy duty one, but all in all the guy saved me a fortune really
Will have a look at your newspaper column, Brenda, I love reading about your classes
Had a lovely walk with the girls, met a really nice lady with a rescue GSD I'd never seen before and even Mabs liked her, and she rarely goes to strangers.
Came home and phone rang it was my friend who has Taran's daughter, she had her health tests a couple of weeks ago, and they're back, excellent results and we're both really pleased with our grandaughter
Been for LPG for the car, having a butty and brew, watching telly, then going to do more painting
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2016, 12:49 PM
forgot to say, Dex has had a bit of a poo!!!!!! i am very excited by that fact Lol, he seems very happy eating the applaws food so he can just have a can of that and some proper cat food every day, he is 18 so he can have what he wants Lol
Mandy, neither of mine like having their claws done but i am horrible and make them Lol they always get a treat after
Now, those mini bites, are they hard cheese or are they like dairylea?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-05-2016, 01:07 PM
I remember that June and the long wait you had. Mazda is on a 56 plate and has 80,000 plus miles on it so unless it's not horrendously expensive it will be worth fixing.
Wooo hoooo for Dex. Sorry about the bath fiasco after the poo rolling naughtiness.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >