View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cavapoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-06-2012, 07:27 AM
I'm so glad I read this post my cavapoo does this all the time and I thought it was just him!! He often is in to much of a rush the carry on walking and just splashes it everywhere to!!! Must be the ckcs in him!!!!
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Oliver pees on his front legs if he doesn't lift his leg, but that's about it... Except maybe that's why Oliver licks himself just infront of his penis... Maybe he's cleaning himself. He's all stained brown about 4" infront of his penis, and I've been wondering why he's licking himself so far infront. That could be why... But he's a 40lb terrier mix with a deepish chest.
dog collar
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:13 AM
very common in younger dogs usually due to excitability or submission & usually grown out of, best not to make a fuss over them though.

Originally Posted by theo&milly View Post
Theo is a CKCS & is 6 months old. He hasn't learned to cock his leg yet so he's doing a stretch wee position to avoid peeing on his front and back legs. In the last month I've noticed that he's getting wee on his belly and it's staining his fur as well as making him smell bad.

I've trimmed his gentlemen's area as that was getting rather long but it's made no difference.

Is this normal? Is it a breed specific thing? Has anyone heard of this before?

I baby wipe him afterwards and he doesn't seem to mind but I'm concerned that his beautiful white teddy bear coat is becoming stained in one area at the low point of his belly in front of his gentlemen's region.

Does anyone have any ideas what this could be?
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2012, 11:27 AM
Rupert my Cocker x does this...gets it all over his belly, and back legs. He is currently sporting a shaven haven
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2