Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 05:37 PM

Lottery Online???!!!

Oh dear this is not good. The only thing preventing me from playing the lottery (and wasting my money in the process!) is that I can never be bothered to get my lazy butt down to the post office to get a ticket! Now it's online I'll just have to play!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 05:43 PM
Why don't you try the RSPCA lottery?? You do it by post, once a year and they post your winnings to you (if you have any ) no checking numbers etc, it's dead easy and at least the money spent is going to a good cause.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
That sounds like an interesting idea! Although would have to be something other than the RSPCA, not a big fan I'm afraid. Get the feeling the money goes more to new vehicles etc than it does to the animals. No offence intended!

Great idea though, will look into that one!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2005, 05:50 PM
There must be other organizations that do it too, never thought to look though
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2005, 08:32 AM
It's been on line for some time now. I always play on line, but tend to do the maximum number of weeks, which means I'm only on the site once every 8 weeks - otherwise I'd be very poor.........

OH always said that if we won the lottery I could retire and get a Great Dane. I won £10 last Wednesday, but for some reason, he didn't seem keen on me packing in my job and whizzing over to GD rescue.......a bit unfair I thought as the b*gger never specified how large the win should be.....