Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 11:30 AM

Could this be an omen?

I know that I'm being a big wuss still over my darling Leon but, just when I think I'm getting stronger, something happens and knocks the wind out of my sails.

You all know how much he loved his Tiger, it went everywhere with us and I have it safely tucked away now with his collar and lead.

I have just taken Henry over to the park, he mooched in some bushes and appeared with a childs toy in his mouth...it was a Tiger

I took it off him and hung it onto the tree...just incase someone comes looking for it, it is a bit wet and bedraggled though, although looks like new.

It started me sobbing again, is it an omen from my boy to let me know he hasn't forgotten me...I certainly will never forget him...or maybe I'm just being daft and reading things into something that is just a coincidence?

Whatever it is it has started me crying again..I wish I could be stronger
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 11:37 AM
What a wonderful sign, thats such a wonderful thing to happen.

We got Skye before Meg departed us (4 months before) as Skye developed she does so may Meg things, its uncanny
Before Meg left us Skye liked her tail brushed, now she reacts in the exact same way as Meg did....sit on it and you can not get it
She comes to me and nudges my foot.....that was always a Meg thing.
And she hits me side on face when Im not paying attention....again only Meg ever did that

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lovely sign to say......hey Mom all is well, enjoy Henry and I am by your side xxxxx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Oh my god that is so sweet.
I would definitely like to think its a little sign from your darling boy to say he's still with you and thought Henry might enjoy Tigger as much as he did xx
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Awww, what a lovely sign
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Well I would like too think Leon is there on your walks with you and Henry and that was there just too let you know he is moved on and happy with his situation and yours now and he is pleased you have Henry to love. He is letting you know he will always be by your side.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Thanks so much everyone...part of me thinks it is an omen and then the more sensible side says its just a coincidence.

If the tiger is still there when we go out later then he is coming home with us
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 02:49 PM
You're not being a wuss at all Sheree, you loved Leon and you are bound to still be grieving for him. I'm sure that it was a sign from him, he is watching you now taking such fantastic care of little Henry and thinking how proud he was to call you his Mummy.xx
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Thats such a lovely thing to happen. I believe it was a sign, (Im a wuss like that too ) But what ever it was, if it brings you comfort then it was meant to happen. Where ever Leon is, he will be looking at you and so happy that his new little brother is bringing you joy. xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2010, 03:47 PM
That's lovely, Sheree.

I'm not religious in any way and don't see this as a religious happening, but I think this is a spiritual sign that he is still with you in your thoughts and keeping an eye on you both.
loobey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-08-2010, 04:04 PM
what a lovely thing to have happened. he is there with you, forever
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >