Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 08:23 AM

Daily Chat Sunday 24th October

Good morning everyone

Higs to youChris and hope your health problem soon has Han answer. As regards Gary just be there for him

Hope you are feeling better Moyra, Kelly and Kazz

Lovely morning. Some washing done and out whilst it is blowing nicely. Teazle walked. Her lead broke whilst out but she didn't realise thank goodness as we were crossing a. road. She wasn't't puling just fell apart Another lead found so all is well

Yesterday went well. Master bedroom second coat and top hall and stairwell first coat. Today's plan is a second coat on the ensuite and another coat on the hall and stairs. Whilst I am doing that Ben is going to get a coat of fence paint done whilst there is no need to worry about getting it on the ground in two parts of the garden. The patio is nearly finished so he will have to be very careful in that area and make sure he has plenty of covering over the paving.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 08:41 AM
Morning Sue and all peeps. Been for walk. Bit blowy but not cold. Pesky Tesco website still down. Just hope all my order comes on Monday. Have a good day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2021, 09:03 AM
Morning Sue, brenda and all to follow.
Bit blowy here now and looking doubtful, it started off sunny.
Waiting to hear of we are meeting Mark and Lauren and Freya to go pumpkin picking.

Chris a scary word as others said the weight well wouldn't worry about that at the moment take the tablets and sort the weight again when feeling better and over the scare.
As for Gary agree with Kazz, very difficult but damned if you do damned if you don't situation.
You really could do without the added stress sending big hugs from Dillon and me.
Sue hope the day goes productively again at the house. Thank goodness Teazle didn't realise her elad had broken.
Kazz hope you are beginning to feel better.
Same for you griff.
brenda hope the tesco order is correct.

Keep safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Morning all
Sue, pleased Teazle was good and that you have found another lead.
Lynn, hope you get to go pumpkin picking
Brenda , my mum swears at Tesco's website frequently!
Feeling much better today, I have literally taken a cocktail of drugs that seems to be helping....I have taken the anti inflammatory drugs and I know I can only have them for 3 Days but I am not taking the full amount, I took one yesterday and had one today so hopefully I can take them a little longer if required.
Somehow I have ended up with both dogs again......not quite sure how this works, anyone else gets Ill, I take care of the dogs so they can rest, I get Ill and I end up climbing up and down the stairs repeatedly....hmmmm, I think I have got the thin end of the wedge lol.
Kazz and Chris, hope you are feeling o.k today and Moyra, that your antibiotics are doing the trick for you
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 11:42 AM
I have to say since I got a new mouse things have been better but I do think Tesco should say something to their loyal customers by email or something. Sunny here.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Brenda, my mum swears at the Tesco site regularly, she changed the delivery slot for Friday and it came at the original time...I had to deal with the shopping, the mechanic and dogs....that was fun!! I just threw everything into the bags.... luckily, no eggs lol
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Good afternoon all.
't
Lovely morning with sunshine and blue skies.

We have (I hope) hit a happy compromise with the camera. He says it's OK if it's wall mounted and that I turn it off when Wendy visits (I'm doing a Pinocchio with that as he doesn't know when it's on or off). So, just got some of the sticky pads that say they don't damage walls when removed as we're not allowed to drill and am hoping that the camera has enough angle to be able to wall mount it. If not, then a new camera will be needed.

I've only had a lead problem twice in Rosie's life (both times my fault), but I'm fortunate in that as as soon as she realises, she stands stock still until it's sorted. Never done any training on that. Just something she, thankfully, does as a default.

Aw Kelly. That's just not fair. The last thing you need when you're feeling rotten is to keep having to get up to sort the dogs <big hugs>
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Brenda and those with outstanding Tesco orders for tomorrow. I phoned Tesco, had to hang on for half an hour but eventually got through, they assured me that they hope to get the website back up either later today or tomorrow. They said any orders already placed for tomorrow will be honoured. So there shouldn't be any problem except that if the web site is not back up tonight then you will not be able to add other items. I have 4 other items I want to add to my order but will have to make other arrangements to buy them locally. I asked Tesco if it was sabotage on their website but they said no just a hitch. Sounds more than that to me the time they are taking to fix it.

So hopefully we shall all get our deliveries tomorrow as you said Brenda they might have e-mailed and told us our orders were ok.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue and all peeps. Been for walk. Bit blowy but not cold. Pesky Tesco website still down. Just hope all my order comes on Monday. Have a good day.
https://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/n...hM_8Y4fBAldv6o

So it looks like the hackers have been playing again. What fun do they get out of disrupting peoples lives
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Yes Chris....it has been hacked
Moyra, hopefully Steve can pick up the other bits you need
Ahhhhhh Chris, bless him.... sounds like he is a bit embarrassed in case you were to see anything lol. Hope the sticky pads do the job
I feel much much better, I ended up giving up on the idea of sleeping in bed and got up and made dinner for me and dad, I did cook some bake your own baguettes but mum said she didn't want any. I am unsure if it's a reaction to the jab or if my mum did give me what she had
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >