Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 07:43 PM

Thought

It's a big tough world but sometimes wonder why some folk ignore or don't respond to well wishes or words of kindness? (Yet voice opinion/input when it suits) Even if don't agree on certain ways of thinking or opinions ,curtoursey(sp?) and good manners seem to be lacking very much these days in the virtual and real world. Something to think about perhaps? (no offence to like minded folk). Find it incredably rude anyway, n am beaming up with some favva beans n chianti, ta ta
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
It's a big tough world but sometimes wonder why some folk ignore or don't respond to well wishes or words of kindness? (Yet voice opinion/input when it suits) Even if don't agree on certain ways of thinking or opinions ,curtoursey(sp?) and good manners seem to be lacking very much these days in the virtual and real world. Something to think about perhaps? (no offence to like minded folk). Find it incredably rude anyway, n am beaming up with some favva beans n chianti, ta ta
I do agree with you K9P, so little common courtesy or thought these days. People only seem interested in them selves and what they can get out of life.
Hope it wasn't me that upset you!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 07:52 PM
Maybe they didn`t get them? Or were too busy? Or didn`t think it necessary.
If it bothers you, talk to them about it.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Opinions are that - people can choose to listen or ignore - thats the beauty/possible downfall of mankind.

I agree though - I'm a good person though - I believe I say P's & Q's, open door and let old people have my seat on the bus - if thats what you're talking about.

On the computer - people can hide their true selves or choose to show their true selves - in full force.

Hope I havent upset you either
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Thankyou both very much n you've not upset me, just can't understand folk sometimes. Maybe is why have always been more comfortable and at ease with dogs(no offense) but am glad for you to be here and not so alone.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by k9paw View Post
Thankyou both very much n you've not upset me, just can't understand folk sometimes. Maybe is why have always been more comfortable and at ease with dogs(no offense) but am glad for you to be here and not so alone.
I have found dogs easier to be than people too
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2010, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I have found dogs easier to be than people too
..yip

k9paw has got me para now tho........
k9paw
Dogsey Veteran
Female