Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-07-2007, 02:35 PM

Coco CKCS female

Meet Coco

:smt049

She's a 6 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel who is looking for a new home because her breeder felt she was no longer of any use.

Coco is a gentle and calm dog with a very sweet nature who is good with everyone she meets including children of all ages. She is good with other dogs and would happily live with cats. She is well behaved, toilet trained and can be left alone for a few hours without any problems.

Coco is a very affectionate girl who loves to give kisses and receive cuddles. She also likes her comfort and enjoys snuggling up on the sofa with you. Her new owners will have owned Spaniel types before and will be at home for most of the day. She will need a minimum of one hour off lead exercise in the park daily and plenty of time spent giving her affection.

Coco is looking for a perfect new home, a home where she will be loved and cherished for the rest of her life.

AllBreeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
AllBreeds dogs are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile.
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 02:45 PM
ah bless coco your beautiful i wish i had room for you , i pray you get a proper mummy who will love you forever xxdk
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:18 PM
No longer of any use! People like that don't know the true worth of a dog. Hope she finds a decent home who'll love her forever.
Becky
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:24 PM
looks like a lady who has lost her soul....the eyes say it all

hope she finds a forever home if i only i had the room xx
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 03:31 PM
She is beautiful, I would gladly have taken her in but I'm in the same boat as others, full to the brim at the moment. I do hope she finds a forever home, the breeder who has used her and no longer wants her should be shot.
Chrisjonesxx
Dogsey Junior
Male 

30-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Oh, I wish we had room for one more - she is just so beatiful. Unfortunately, 13 dogs is as much as we can handle, however appealing the thought may be.

One of the reasons we have this many is that when our females became too old to breed, or had given birth to three litters, we no longer regarded them as of "no further use" - they were OUR DOGS, out lovely girls, our companions, we had shared memories of difficult and beautiful times with litters. JUST HOW CAN ANYBODY DO THIS !! They are not 'breeders', just moneygrabbers. This makes me so very, very angry.

I very much hope that this lovely girl gets a home where she can be appreciated for she really is - not a vehicle to reproduce and then disposed of, but a loving dog companion.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 01:05 PM
What a heartless Barsteward to say she is no longer of any use.

However better in a home where she will be loved & appreciated that with such a person.

Pity you are so far away & that's she's a girl
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Coco has been reserved to a lovely cavie experienced couple
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:20 PM
Brillliant news.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2007, 05:26 PM
Awwwwwww bless she is so lovely hope they have her let us know how it goes.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >