View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

17-02-2011, 10:20 PM
“Hi! Could you offer me a forever home or a foster place until someone does? I had a great break in a real home at Christmas and was a really good girl. I loved being in the warm and getting lots of TLC … just want some MORE please”?!!!!

If you think you could offer Nellie some TLC in either a foster home or a forever home then please complete our online forms.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

16-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Helen fostered Nellie over Christmas (she works full-time and her circumstances are not right to home Nellie, otherwise Nellie would still be with her). But Helen makes the most of every opportunity to visit the kennels and get out and about on walks with her.

Some more pics …

"Please note that Nellie is currently in boarding kennels and also available for foster until her'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing Nellie then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Nellie in her wellies!

An update from Helen:

“I had the most glorious walk with Nellie today. I was expecting her to be full of beans as it has been a while since she was out but she seemed to be really chilled out today. The sun was out, the birds were singing and we had a good long relaxing walk together, with Nellie making the most of the puddles where we could find them.

She had a few treats and lots of TLC when we got back to the kennels and I got to give that famous Nellie belly a good rub.

She is a gorgeous girl and has spent too long in kennels”.

[b]If you think you could offer Nellie some TLC in either a foster home or a forever home then please complete our online forms via our website.[b]
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

22-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Delighted to report that this dog has now found their forever home!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2