View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Ky had a lovely walk today he was calm and so pleased to be out. Then it was treat time with Karl the walker ...
!

Again?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-11-2009, 07:41 PM
An update from a couple who walked some of our dogs down at the kennels yesterday:
“Karl volunteered to walk Ky today. He said that Ky wasn't really interested in him he tried to get his attention, but he was just too busy... Becky and I called out to him and he turned around...a great shot and he was happy to see us”.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-12-2009, 10:03 PM
An update from the kennels:

"Walked the lovely Ky on Friday to the pub for lunch and he was so interested in everything. soaking up life outsdie kennels - watching cars, people etc as we sat in the garden. He was a bit too enthusiastic with his kisses today but only because of the excitement of it all.

What a gorgeous face" ...

Wonderful pictures above..caught our gentle boy perfectly. Ky came into the paddock with Lynne today on a long line. She decided she would risk it and let go of the end ...

and then 4 mins in he focused on the gate for his walk and was nearly over it in a flash when Charlie arrived. So off they went for his walk and they let him off in the paddock on return on a long line still! And he was much less intense and more able to be in the paddock rather than focusing on boundary fences, bless him. Such a lovely dog cant be with us for much longer, he should be snapped up!

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-12-2009, 07:00 PM
I met up with some kindly volunteer walkers down at the kennels yesterday and also met Ky. I knew this guy was going to be a cracker of a dog before I even met him and I wasn't disappointed. He is calm and well rounded in personality and a very pretty and solid dog. He warms your heart just to look at him and he is in such lovely condition ...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2