Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Well Matt was just incredible.

First ever X-Factor to bring me to tears - wine or hormones? ;o)

Good stuff though!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 10:24 PM
MATT......Rebecca was also very good tonight, both were poles apart from the others....
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Wagner has left the building............................please!!

Rebecca and Matt shone tonight, Aiden still gives me goosebumps tho

me too....just loving the songs he is singing as well.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Matt Was Amazing!!!!
I agree He made me cry x
josshun
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-11-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
I agree He made me cry x
mat was just amazing he made me cry that song he sang just reminded me of the first time i saw my grandson's face i just fell in love with him go mat
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2010, 11:50 AM
For once I Liked Matt, then I tuned into ITV2 for xtra factor n saw him saying why he sung it, his tears, and a really exposure on why he sung it and FOR ME (jmo of course) I thought that was really bad form, on his behalf for coming across in such a sympathy seeking way and for the producers for even putting him IN that position. Bad form and I hope it doesn't stand against him, but I think it will and I don't mean in the numerical voting sense but his credability.
Overall was dissapointed last night with everyone cept Paije who was fab. Mary let me down, and I really want Aiden out as he's just ridiculous now.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
MATT......Rebecca was also very good tonight, both were poles apart from the others....
They make the others look so lame!

Originally Posted by Luke View Post
For once I Liked Matt, then I tuned into ITV2 for xtra factor n saw him saying why he sung it, his tears, and a really exposure on why he sung it and FOR ME (jmo of course) I thought that was really bad form, on his behalf for coming across in such a sympathy seeking way and for the producers for even putting him IN that position. Bad form and I hope it doesn't stand against him, but I think it will and I don't mean in the numerical voting sense but his credability.
Overall was dissapointed last night with everyone cept Paije who was fab. Mary let me down, and I really want Aiden out as he's just ridiculous now.
I don't really understand what you mean? What happened?
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Xtra factor..the present always asks the contestants about the night and the performance etc, and it was mentioned on the main show the song had meaning for matt etc, and when he was pressed later on x factor about why the song was important etc (which was very contrived and imo wrong of the producers and powers that be to go down the sympathy route) he went on to explain the background story of the song..and why it meant something too him, and got tearful, understandable as what he said was quite tragic. But it didn't come across as genuine to a lot of people who I've spoken too, not him being upset, but the way the question was asked, the way his response seemed very direct and the tears. I think the powers that be have manipulated an incident which was very clearly close to his heart, but it really seemed to come across badly. As I said, probably won't impact a lot on his numerical votes, but speaking to quite a few people about it..and reading bits n pieces online and on twitter, I do feel its affected his credability as an artist as it's been perceived as hamming up the performance, which really wasn't necesary.
It's Steve Brookstein from series one all over again, theres only so much of a persons genuine humble character that the public buy before the powers that be of the show begin to manipulate it, and ultimately it goes against them. Brookstein won in series one, but didn't go anywhere and wasn't viewed at all credible or particularly liked by a lot of the public, it's infact widely regarded his "humble" ness which started to get to the public, and was attacked by Sharon O in the finals, manifested itself into some sort of sympathy vote which won him the show. I would hate to see this happen to Matt Cardle as I think he definitely has something there, but seemingly the similar route is being walked again.
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-11-2010, 02:11 PM
If you tune into the itv i player and watch the show you will hear the story in the the first 5 mins.......
Luchi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Well Matt was just incredible.

First ever X-Factor to bring me to tears - wine or hormones? ;o)

Good stuff though!
I agree, both myself and my partner were brought to tears, but we had wine too lol I thought it was an incredible version of the song. Also love Rebecca and Paije
Page 15 of 21 « First < 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > Last »