View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:24 AM
MEG,ask the hairdresser for a head and neck massage while you're there Think you deserve it
TW not as big as a cocktail umbrella More like a wood splinter(OH ) or maybe me with the Christmas decsBe interesting to see on Monday who'll be getting the 40 Lashes
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:27 AM
Oh dear has OH been sawing wood whilst watching telly
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
MEG,ask the hairdresser for a head and neck massage while you're there Think you deserve it
TW not as big as a cocktail umbrella More like a wood splinter(OH ) or maybe me with the Christmas decsBe interesting to see on Monday who'll be getting the 40 Lashes
Hi Eileen she is the grumpiest person you could imagine and treats my head with very little respect pushing it about (she cuts hair well though) so I am not sure if I would trust her with any more bits of my body
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:31 AM
LOL you need a pamper after the morning you've had, no torture! Wish the virgin man would hurry back,how long does it take to flick a switch, their main box is outside the village school in the next road!!!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Constantly shedding wood shavings Sometimes loft insulation Whatever he's been working with is scattered across the floors on a Friday evening I'll not even mention the boots!! Ironing over glue with the work shirts Be worse if he lay on the sofa all day and stayed spotless though,wouldn't it?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
Hi Eileen she is the grumpiest person you could imagine and treats my head with very little respect pushing it about (she cuts hair well though) so I am not sure if I would trust her with any more bits of my body
Meg,she sounds charming!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Morning everyone. We had high winds here at around 3.30 am they woke me up and of course then needed to check fences before letting Dillon out. All is fine now and sunny did have a few showers earlier but all is calm for now.
Hope for everyone else the weather is settling and stays settled but listening to the forecast doesn't seem so.
Glad tortoises are ok and hopefully will be better by Monday. Glad batteries are now fixed and Virgin men are doing their job. Hopefully the switch has been switched now.
Hope all poorlies four and two legged are on the mend.

Walked Dillon put some washing in and have just finished brushing him. We have a friend coming over tomorrow Sue from Ramsay who has two Bernese and an English bulldog puppy. They won't be visiting though. He seemed a bit tentative on his right front paw earlier but seems ok now. I think he has slipped in one of his mad forays up the garden or into the conservatory. Will keep an eye on him.

Has anyone else noticed the Dogsey dogs have their Christmas hats on still. Are we already getting ready for this year as Christmas does seem to come earlier every year.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi LYNN ,hats are off on mine Friend's visit sounds lovely,Dillion should be well happy
Not a bed made must make a start
See ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 12:02 PM
Am I special or are you special ?

No housework started here either Dillon has fallen asleep in front of where I keep the hoover don't like to disturb him so watching 24 hours in A&E instead.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-01-2015, 12:06 PM
Any excuse will do eh Lynn All hats are off on mine as well, so you are the Speshul One by the looks of it Virgin done and dusted and laptop definitely seems faster, or is that Hope Over Experience talking Off to take girls out as they are staring fixidly at the kitchen window and back doors and have been for an hour now. Poor Dillon and his paw, is it the same one that was playing up last time or has he chosen another one this time.
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »