View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2013, 10:44 AM
So I have been offered to be filmed at DD...

I saw this on the Discover Dogs [a social network] page and emailed them

"Are you a family or a couple thinking of buying a puppy, and are going to Discover Dogs to find out more about the right breed for you? The Kennel Club is looking for people who are taking responsible steps before buying a puppy and doing their research at the event, for potential press opportunities and filming. It is hoped this will help to educate people about the importance of not buying puppies on a whim. Please do get in touch if you are going to Discover Dogs to find out which breeds that might suit your lifestyle, and would be happy for the Kennel Club press office to contact you to talk further. Email Heidi.ancell-day@thekennelclub.org.uk"

and this is part of what they sent back

"Channel four are looking to talk to some people with a view to prerecording an item for the Crufts broadcast in March, so I will forward your details to them if that is ok? We are always interested in following the journey of people such as yourself for other PR opportunities as well."

Jut replied back so I will see what they say
Cath
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Ooh very good, look forward to seeing you on the telly
Windhound
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2013, 06:50 PM
Am there both days on the Borzoi stand,with 3 Borzoi.It is the same this year as last,alphebetical,so not too hard to find us.I hope some you Dogsey people will come and see us
Kitkat_
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Windhound View Post
Am there both days on the Borzoi stand,with 3 Borzoi.It is the same this year as last,alphebetical,so not too hard to find us.I hope some you Dogsey people will come and see us
I will come and say hello I am Katie so will probably just turn up and be like "Hi, I'm Katie"
Tessabelle
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-11-2013, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Windhound View Post
I'll come and say hi too!
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 01:27 PM
Im going and taking my sister!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by Kitkat_ View Post
I will come and say hello I am Katie so will probably just turn up and be like "Hi, I'm Katie"

Ahh but just think Katie - if they do interview you and show it on telly - in future you will be able to say 'Hi, I'm Katie of Channel 4 FAME!'

I hope you all have a wonderful day and I think it's great that some Dogsey members might be able to hook up and put a face to the Dogsey names!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2