18-12-2009, 08:51 PM
It's a great book. It's helped no end.
honeytone
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally Posted by scarter View Post
...any piccies of Murph?
I've just posted some for you in the 'Your Dogs' section.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by Emax View Post
Sounds just like Max though he tends to overcome amazing pain to get what he wants (i.e. headbutting things till they collapse and he can get through!)

He is not a terrier or a hound but if he decides he wants to do something he really doesn't care that him doing it upsets me On top of that he is not food motivated in the slightest. He is ball motivated but won't leave them when he gets hold of them if he doesn't want to and he can fit 4 in his mouth!! I will have to buy this book and have a look.
Just wondered if one of those ball-on-a-rope toys would be good to motivate him with? That way, you still retain control and he gets his ball toy to play tug with?
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2009, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
I know that was a typo, but it had me in stitches!!!! I can honestly say I pisapprove of lots of things my dogs end up doing at times

Hahahahahaha! I just noticed that

Think I'll put that book on my shopping list lol - I am sure I've seen it before. Is it the one with an English Bulldog jumping over a fence on the front?
Yeah that's the one. Having a dog that is partly bull and partly terrier, I get the joy of a mega pig's fly dog, but I love her loads
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3