Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 01:11 PM

Releasing the inner maniac !

Doesn't take much just a bath and Betty is charging about like her life depends on it Mollie has disappeared into the bedroom for safety and I have my feet up on the sofa avoiding the speeding object racing around the room !
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2013, 01:46 PM
LOL! I only have to rinse bellas paws off after being at the Salt Lake for her to go overboard drying herself on everything in sight! They are funny aren't they!
Imana-Banana
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol they are soo funny

Have you seen the one on you tube after it's had a bath, it's not a Chi it's a very small scruffy little thing and is so very funny
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-09-2013, 03:34 PM
I only have to wipe Phoenix's face with a wet wipe for her to go into mad drying mode, wiping her face and body on every available object from rug, to vet bed to my trouser leg. She hates wet wipes with a vengeance, only has to see me with one in my hand for her to disappear and take evasive action
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-09-2013, 10:57 AM
I remember the first winter I had Chloe, deciding to give her a bath in front of the living room fire. Filled her "Chloe tub" plus a bucket with warm water. got shampoo and towel BUT forgot to close the living room door. Popped her in the tub and was lathering her with shampoo when she shot out of her little tub, across the kitchen and into the bedroom and onto my bed where she dived under the duvet!

Could I get her out? Not on your life and that night I shared a damp bed with a very soggy doggy