Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IceCody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
You can only do your best by your dogs at any time. I think putting them out of your room is probably harder for you than them so don't give yourself a bad time about it.
Thank you. I really needed to hear from other dog lovers that I wasnt letting my pups down.
IceCody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2013, 05:14 AM
Originally Posted by jantet View Post
There are very many people who don't allow their dogs in their bedrooms anyway, so you certainly have no reason to feel bad.

They'll soon get used to it, especially if they have each other for company. Perhaps you could put an old article of your clothing in their crate so you can feel they have the comfort of your smell.

I hope you get a good night's sleep very soon!
Leo and Perla are together in a crate but Desty has to be by herself or she terrorizer the other ones.
Thank you for your reply and I also hope I can sleep soon
IceCody
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Thank you all for your replies. I was so tired when I started replying last night that I fell asleep.

My dogs donīt seem to mind sleeping in the living room anymore. And I feel better having them there than putting the crates in the laundry room.
I fell asleep on a friends couch yesterday and she said that all of my dogs curled on top of me and would not budge. So I guess they miss sleeping with me too.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2