View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Sorry to hear this news, I guess you can only do what is best for Pereg , for as long as you can, hope the medication sorts her out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2013, 08:59 AM
Thinking of you both Malka and Pereg, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened yet again within a short space of time. As her weight was less than you thought could you perhaps give her something to eat and that will help stop some of this nagging behaviour, it isn't her fault the poor girl, and there is room for her to put on a small amount of weight and it will ease the pressure off you, I know she will be back nagging soon enough, just thinking of you having a very small break from it all.
Lots of love and big hugs from us all here

xxxxxxx
Meg
Supervisor

09-05-2013, 09:07 AM
Malka I don't know what to say it must be so exhausting for you ...
Just sending hugs to both you and Pereg...xxhugsxx
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Sorry to hear this news, I guess you can only do what is best for Pereg , for as long as you can, hope the medication sorts her out.
I will never give up on my girl. Whatever it takes I will never give up on her. But what a booger after such a long streak and now The Monster coming back with a vengeance.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Thinking of you both Malka and Pereg, I am so sorry to hear that this has happened yet again within a short space of time. As her weight was less than you thought could you perhaps give her something to eat and that will help stop some of this nagging behaviour, it isn't her fault the poor girl, and there is room for her to put on a small amount of weight and it will ease the pressure off you, I know she will be back nagging soon enough, just thinking of you having a very small break from it all.
Lots of love and big hugs from us all here

xxxxxxx
No - I went through that performance when The Monster first appeared and I kept giving her food and more food just to stop her screaming and driving me mad - - if you have never seen a post-ictal dog you would not understand, but now she has only just, all these hours following the last seizure, has she calmed down. She is not hungry when she is post-ictal, it is just the wiring in her brain that says she is.

Much as I hate it I have to be strong and not give in. But it is so hard and I keep saying why, why, why - why my Pereg? Why my beloved girl?

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Malka I don't know what to say it must be so exhausting for you ...
Just sending hugs to both you and Pereg...xxhugsxx
Thanks Mini - Pereg seems to have settled so hopefully we can have a sleep.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2013, 10:02 AM
So sorry to read about Pereg again Malka. I hope you can both settle down & have a rest for a while. (((Hugs))) to you both.
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2013, 04:15 PM
I've just read this thread and am so sorry to hear this Malka. I was talking to someone at an agility show last weekend with their newly diagnosed epi collie which is on 240 mg of Epiphen a day and is still raring to go!

I know you will keep going for Pereg's sake and you know that we are all thinking of you and willing Pereg to have some peace from this cruel condition!

Stay strong!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-05-2013, 04:28 PM
Just cannot believe that she is back on Day 1 again. But then I could not believe it when she got to one year and 177 days.

I just have to wait and see if she seizes again, and then we will decide whether or not to increase her Pb. No idea what we will do if the seizures get more frequent even with an increase in Pb. They are so violent and that is not good.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-05-2013, 06:04 PM
She has just had another major Grand Mal seizure.
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Oh no not another one. So sorry Malka (((hugs)))
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

09-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Not sure if I can cope with this any more. She is going crazy post-ictal scratched my arm badly grabbing it. No idea what to do now. Have given her valium.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »