Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2023, 06:56 AM

Saga Saturday 23rd September 2023

Morning all. Now this will make you laugh. The saga of the emails. It started when I didn't get a reply from the new agents that have taken over looking after the flat. Anyway my neighbour downstairs got her email ok so I had her send it to me so that I could cut and paste the email address for the new agent. I do have a brain occasionally. And yep it worked. I did though notice that my neighbours address for where she lived was wrong. I mentioned it to her so she is going to tell them. When my reply came back from the new agent, yep I did get a reply, with attachment, my name was wrong and address and the bank sort details for them. So, not only have I changed identity my question is, why did the email get through? I have to laugh because these new agents are supposed to be better than the last ones. Makes me wonder if the person named on my attachment got my details?
Have a good day everyone. Suns out so I am also out for my walk.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2023, 08:18 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to pop on later.

Brenda In answer to your question yesterday, I suspect Friday went into the past with photo sorting its easy to dissappear down a "past rabbit hole.
Glad"you got the emails sorted. Bit of a palavar though it seems, good thought about the bank details etc but not sure, sounds like they are a bit not s organised.
Enjoy your day whatever you do does Bristol have a "historic society" or similar they may wel be interssed in photo's well copies of the photo's of your Mom and Dad. Just a thought.

Chris I read your post a few days ago and have to wonder what you have planned for the furture. Intriguing. Hope all goes nicely today for you trip out sounds like Ted is coming together teh good thing I have noticed with small dogs they do not apear to be "inbetween pup and adult for long" unless a coker/poo they from what I gather from people with them I meet to mature till 3-4. Enjoy your day.

Sue How scary moving fencing but was it captured on your dash cam? should sort out who was to blame. Did you manage to get all the decorating etc done at your lads?

Lynn Like you enjoying the weather for drying, at times I stop and think when did I get old enought to find satisfying a line of washing blowing in the wind. LOL Again enjoy your day.

Griff Hope all is good with you all.

Well yesterday went shopping with my sister (food) that is and then Doctors well nurse for annual health check awating the results back but do not fear any issues.

Today off to the farm shop, as soon as I put on the line the washing I left out yesterday when I went shopping and came back to a really bad rain shower so back in machine for quick rinse this morning and will be on the line when I go out. Fingers crossed for now rain/thunder storm.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Morning brenda, Kazz and all to follow.
Nice weather here today (again).

Well what day it ended up being yesterday. Brewster's limp got worse to the point we had to take him along to the vet.
Thinking a sprain.
The vet palpitated the leg he showed no signs of pain so our choice was anti inflammatories or x-rays, being so young and to make sure no issues we took the x-ray option.
Well he has an issue why did we ever think he wouldn't ????? His radius or ulna cannot remember which way round one is growing slower than the other, so we are being referred to an Orthopedic vet in Fakenham the one we took Dillon to.
The options are and this will be the best option and arthroscopic flush if they find through MRI a piece of debris in the elbow joint.
Elbows are not so bad but the right one is not sitting quite right the worst option is the cut one of the bones, which at his age 5 months and the fact these dogs do not stop growing till 18 months is a consideration we will have to make carefully.
A friend her boy had the same and the incongruency was 0.2mm and she opted to leave him and he grew correctly.
We will not be making any hasty decisions regards operations and hope we can take the option of conservative management and monitor while growing and make a decision when he is fully grown.
Rock and a hard place at this point.
So our first claim on the insurance and not a small one the next one will be bigger if it involves MRI's.
We are now doing loads of research and I am contacting breeders who have been in the breed for 40+ years especially Jeannette who is helping with the pastern issue to see what their thoughts are.
Today is a small shop day and research day.

Kazz have a lovely day.
brenda wow what a mix up glad you have it sorted.
Chris I hope you do not have to go down the injection route again.
I can imagine Ted loved being on your lap.

Have a good day all.