Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2023, 06:54 AM

Think it's Thursday 14th September 2023

Morning all. How ridiculous Chris. No one to open a bank account for you. Surely they have more than one bank person to sort accounts out? My bank has lots of people to help and open accounts. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone. Barry, depends on how intricate your phone is. Mine is very basic otherwise I wouldn't be able to cope. Bad enough juggling with old pc and getting older tablet. But they gel for me. Which is just as well. Soon I suppose I will have to upgrade one or other of them. Hope it isn't sooner and much rather later. Margaret came but her bus was late but because of that she left a bit later and still caught the bus which should have been on time but because the connections were running late she caught it later than normal. Confused, yep but that's buses for you. When she got to her destination the bus driver had time to have A cigarette to waste a bit of time otherwise he would have been fined for being on time at her stop. How daft is that? Have a good day folks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2023, 10:19 AM
Morning brenda and all to follow.
Technology is fine if you are completely tech savvy. I get by but that's all.
Wow that is a bit skewed brenda fined for being on time. Glad Margaret got over for her visit and wasn't too inconvenienced getting home.

Not a lot doing today changed the bed bedding in the machine and hoping the weather stays dry while it's on the line.
Brewster has been brushed and fur between the pads trimmed he is getting a bit naughty at the moment for being brushed and paw trimming.
He isn't getting away with it though.
Gorden is hoovering and I have dusted and cleaned the bathroom then the day is our own.
We really need to do some gardening but neither of us have the inclination at the moment. Maybe because Brewster is still getting us up at the crack of dawn.

I hope everyone has a nice Thursday.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2023, 11:16 AM
Good afternoon Brenda and Lynn

Pleased Margaret made it to you Brenda

Aw he is testing you Lynn bu you will get there

A restful morning for me today as never stopped yesterday. I did try t tell Barry ge only needed a phone tat made and received calls and ge could also receive and send text messages but no he has to go the whole way. If he hasn't used it when the 12th contract is up I will cancel the contract

Take care everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Definitely testing us Sue.
A friend of mine was saying she read an article about hand reared puppies being more difficult to train.
They haven't had the corrections from mum and our corrections are not as good and well timed, all this is making sense about the puppy biting being more intense than I remember with our others, also not taking much notice of Boo when she told him off.

He is learning and still suffering with teething but some of it is making sense now.
It seems they lack self control.

I hope Barry gets used to the phone Sue.