Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by monkeydonkey View Post
Love Michael Faber my fave is The Crimson Petal and the White, Under the Skin is pretty weird don't you think?

Just wish i had more time to read! xx
Very weird, you actually start to feel sorry for "them" I say "them" so if anyone else wants to read it I won't spoil the first couple of chapters. although it don't take long to realise what is going on.

I had to laugh...You know the part right at the begining where she is contemplating pulling the Icpathua switch in the car? Well I didn't want to read on until I knew what an icpathua actually was. Anyway my OH works for a BMW garage and I thought "He will know" so I rang him and he's never heard of it so he asked the technicians and they "obvioulsy" hadn't either....I did blush

xxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Has anyone read James Herbert's "The Spear"? scared the sh*t out of me, I know it's old but still holds up, much better than Stephen King and Dean Koontz imo

x
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
Very weird, you actually start to feel sorry for "them" I say "them" so if anyone else wants to read it I won't spoil the first couple of chapters. although it don't take long to realise what is going on.

I had to laugh...You know the part right at the begining where she is contemplating pulling the Icpathua switch in the car? Well I didn't want to read on until I knew what an icpathua actually was. Anyway my OH works for a BMW garage and I thought "He will know" so I rang him and he's never heard of it so he asked the technicians and they "obvioulsy" hadn't either....I did blush

xxxxx
I like it.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4