Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:18 PM
Some great posts - no advice just big hugs & staffie kisses xx
running cloud
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:19 PM
Havent read all the post but when my GSD got stiff and elderly we put him on human clocosamyne (spelling?) this helped no end 1 tablet in the morning made such a differance to his joints and also 1 codliver oil capsule too. Give it a go it cannot hurt him!!Good Luck and all the best hun x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:41 PM
It's awful isn't it. When our Old Girl slowed down the last couple of years of her life, I'd be walking with her, whilst hubby was way ahead with Skye and Reah. As long as he's free from pain and you can still see he wants to do things...no matter how little or at what speed....then I feel thats fine. Hope all well at the vets on next visit. By the way know what you mean about fatty lumps, meg has 4 and they grew, but the vet reassured me they were fine. I knew myself when the day came, I think it's instinct, you know your dog xxxxxx
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 04:49 PM
I've no advice to offer, just big {{{{Hugs}}}} to you all. You know Biff the best of all.
xxxxxxx
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Thanks Helena...he is being spoilt rotten, spends every evening lying on my OH lately! Dog is that daft though he gets so hot he practiaclly cooks!! Vless.!
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
Some great posts - no advice just big hugs & staffie kisses xx
Thanks so much Sal xxxx
Originally Posted by running cloud View Post
Havent read all the post but when my GSD got stiff and elderly we put him on human clocosamyne (spelling?) this helped no end 1 tablet in the morning made such a differance to his joints and also 1 codliver oil capsule too. Give it a go it cannot hurt him!!Good Luck and all the best hun x
Thanks Running Cloud...he's had glucosamine and cod liver oil...not worked sadly. I think possibly because of this neurological issue?? Not sure but we stopped giving it as it made no difference to him.
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
It's awful isn't it. When our Old Girl slowed down the last couple of years of her life, I'd be walking with her, whilst hubby was way ahead with Skye and Reah. As long as he's free from pain and you can still see he wants to do things...no matter how little or at what speed....then I feel thats fine. Hope all well at the vets on next visit. By the way know what you mean about fatty lumps, meg has 4 and they grew, but the vet reassured me they were fine. I knew myself when the day came, I think it's instinct, you know your dog xxxxxx
Thanks YoungStevie.He's had one for years...then got another and another and another and just lately they are popping up like crazy. it's like stroking a bumpy thing! Bless him!!!!! They just seem to be growing so fast!
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
I've no advice to offer, just big {{{{Hugs}}}} to you all. You know Biff the best of all.
xxxxxxx
Thanks Evie. xxxxxxx
plainjane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-12-2007, 12:00 AM
I am always here on the other end of the phone! You will know what to do when the time is right Tickles for the lad and a big hug for you xxx
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 12:46 AM
I can't say any more than has already been said except big hugs to you and Biff and I will be thinking of you.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by plainjane View Post
I am always here on the other end of the phone! You will know what to do when the time is right Tickles for the lad and a big hug for you xxx
thanks you! I know you are! Need to get that MSN sorted huh?!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this Ramble, after all the Bifters has been through recently to I do hope he picks up soon - sending {{{{BIG HUGS}}}} to you both!
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Heather and Zak View Post
I can't say any more than has already been said except big hugs to you and Biff and I will be thinking of you.
Thank you! He is a bit brighter today, depsite the downpour! Although almost fell over when cocking his leg, bless.
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >